Media MMA Guru clowns Leon Edwards for not wanting Belal Muhammad next!

And I could clown MMaguru for being an overweight irrelevant “mma commentator”

Shavkat. Torn ligaments in his ankle it seems. He wanted to pull out of the Wonderboy fight but took it with a grappling heavy gameplan. Looks like he can't avoid surgery now

Gutted. The belal fight will probably look similar to Leon’s last 2 fights but there’s no doubt he deserves his shot

No one wants to fight Belal because he makes everyone look like shit lol. He has a weird way of making everyone fight an ugly and grinding fight, and no one likes that. People talk a lot about Colby's cardio but Belal is right there, and he actually knows how to gameplan.

Why is Leon becoming such #Bigotry in his title reign? While I was still feeling he was #VeryGreat, it was not right to assume that just because Belal represent stars and stripes of America, he was not good enough to compete for this champion belt? Just because Colby has #BlueCollarCulture within him, does not mean that #bluecollarwarrior and #AmericanHero Belal was the same. In fact, they was quite different and look nothing alike. Belal also does not even spend #BigBucks in #SexualDeviancy, as far as was known by me.

Shame on Leon.

If I were leon, I would fight Belal, Burns, Shavkat in that order.

Belal+burns = easy money.

Shavkat..... the money train ends

What’s he relevant to? The media sphere of MMA?

Get real

2 million views

Ian Garry called him out then lied about calling him out

he's interviewed du plessis

his live streams consistently have more users watching than online on this site.

you've got bisping, ariel, chael, goddard, hardy mentioning the guy, because quite frankly, he gets more views than them, and they can sense the rise and takeover.

But do you disagree with him?
Yes. Lol. I don't agree with any internet weirdos who say shit about someone they'd. never say in real life to that person. Tha is for remindinge to come back and block the retard who posted this.

2 million views

Ian Garry called him out then lied about calling him out

he's interviewed du plessis

his live streams consistently have more users watching than online on this site.

you've got bisping, ariel, chael, goddard, hardy mentioning the guy, because quite frankly, he gets more views than them, and they can sense the rise and takeover.

TS is this guy and mma guru.

@Versez still loves me sir, but you're right.
I outweigh that kid by 20lbs or so, and hes only a tad bit taller.

I grew up wrestling and doing judo, and grew up in shit neighborhoods, that kid looks like a baby caterpillar...all soft and gooey lol.
I’ll wrassle ya. The loser pay the McDonald’s meal.

TS is this guy and mma guru.
Lol @ the idea that Guru needs to spam his content to get views. A repost like this might get him 20 views, while his typical videos get tens to hundreds of thousands. Tell me your clueless without telling me.

Back