Jamal has a great chance to KO Alex

The guy is 9-2, settle down you sound stupid. Jan was 41 years old and took Alex to a split decision. Jiri was coming off an 18 month layoff and a major injury, dude was outstriking Pereira at range pretty successfully too but he kept closing distance to clinch where the left hook kept rocking him, Jiri has the IQ of a potato.
Jan also took Ank to a draw. Yes Jan is 41 but to say he's an easy fight is just stupidity. Yes Jiri was coming off of an injury but Alex was also coming off of a brutal KO. All dudes like you do is keep shifting the goal post and I'm certain you will be back to shift it if Alex ends up beating Jamahal saying the win doesn't count because he was coming off of a 1 year lay off and an Achilles tear injury. I wonder what the excuse for Ank losing will be if we end up getting to that point.

Alex fights with his chin straight up in the air and was rocked in his last fight because of this. Alex has poor striking defence in MMA . Jamal is a powerful, long, durable fighter with speed and power.

I can see him knocking Alex out
Bakhitov couldnt do it twice and he is glory LHW world champ

Alex tucks his chin when he needs to. In a fight with Jan, Jan landed 5 good punches all night and I think 3 of them were jabs lol

The guy is 9-2, settle down you sound stupid. Jan was 41 years old and took Alex to a split decision. Jiri was coming off an 18 month layoff and a major injury, dude was outstriking Pereira at range pretty successfully too but he kept closing distance to clinch where the left hook kept rocking him, Jiri has the IQ of a potato.

What does "took him to a split decision" even mean? It took Jan 3 rounds to land 5 solid strikes and anyone who thought Alex didn't run away with that fight in rounds 2 and 3 has no idea what they're watching

Alex tucks his chin when he needs to. In a fight with Jan, Jan landed 5 good punches all night and I think 3 of them were jabs lol

What does "took him to a split decision" even mean? It took Jan 3 rounds to land 5 solid strikes and anyone who thought Alex didn't run away with that fight in rounds 2 and 3 has no idea what they're watching
Yup. I dont see what Jan did to win 2 rounds 😂. Mfer didnt do shit in that fight

It goes both way to say the least, because Alex hits really hard and is a better striker.

better go for it from the start and not waiting till AP gets comfortable with his kicks

Jiri and Jan also had a great chance to beat him too.

{<shrug}

I guess Ank is going to be the next one tha has the great chance as well.
Jan shat the bed in that fight, He could have at least tried to KO him but played it safe. Those entries were scared amateur level entries

Jiri imho was never a huge threat because of his style but if Jamal can avoid getting his leg compromised he could deffo Hurt Pereira

Yup. I dont see what Jan did to win 2 rounds 😂. Mfer didnt do shit in that fight

Absolutely nothing. Even the punches he did "land" were glancing, out of range, out of power band... Alex really disgruntled his striking game that fight.

How is everyone so confident that Hill is 100% back to where he was, when all fighters basically accumulate injuries and hide them. Then the fact this is for UFC 300, it's even more of a reason for Hill to hop in early. I know others have said the doctors have cleared him, but we still haven't seen him fight after the injury so its a giant unknown until we can see how his achilles holds up. This is the only thing that lowers my excitement for the fight, he can look like TJ when he steps out there.

He definitely could. He carries really good power, and his shots come in pretty fast. To me it comes down if Alex can get his leg kick range established. If he starts wearing out that lead calf it gets rough for Jamal. It happens quick with Alex, he compromises your leg fast. If Jamal can get it into more of a boxing match and not walk into a left hook he can definitely establish his offense, and definitely has the power to stop Alex..

jamal? his name is jamahal.

jom-uh-hall

Alex fights with his chin straight up in the air and was rocked in his last fight because of this. Alex has poor striking defence in MMA . Jamal is a powerful, long, durable fighter with speed and power.

I go with Alex having the striking advantage, But, should try to take Alex down if he has a chance.

The most interesting thing about Poatan is even though fighters seem to think they know how to counter his style, they all seem quite tentative once they get hit a few times.

The most recent jiri fight is indicative of this. Jiri is a madman with his unorthodox style but after a few kicks he was very tentative and predictable in his movement

I think it's very hard to understand the power Poatan has. Of course Hill is a very good striker himself and Poatan's chin isn't great so it's possible he'll gets flatlined. We should know after the first few exchanges if Hill has a good chance.

Jan shat the bed in that fight, He could have at least tried to KO him but played it safe. Those entries were scared amateur level entries

Jiri imho was never a huge threat because of his style but if Jamal can avoid getting his leg compromised he could deffo Hurt Pereira
Eh.. they both didn't perform all that well. Elevation really kicked both their asses. Both played it safe because of it. I'm not doubting that Hill can't hurt him if his leg isn't kicked off but preventing that from happening is easier said than done. Not even Izzy could get the timing down for Alex's leg kicks to check them. If Izzy couldn't do it I highly doubt Hill can.

I think Hill is gonna win. Just a gut feeling. Plus Alex getting KOed by a fucking rapper. Wtf was that.

Just looking at their respective careers, Alex has a significantly higher chance of knocking out Jamahal

Not an easy fight for Alex whatsoever , Hill has a decent chance and could well do it, this would be a bummer end to 300 man.

But the thing I keep asking is how good can hill's leg be with that achilles ? Seems like he's coming back pretty early.

Back