Jamal has a great chance to KO Alex

Leon Edwards

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Alex fights with his chin straight up in the air and was rocked in his last fight because of this. Alex has poor striking defence in MMA . Jamal is a powerful, long, durable fighter with speed and power.

I can see him knocking Alex out. I am a huge Alex fan.

Last edited:
Alex fights with his chin straight up in the air and was rocked in his last fight because of this. Alex has poor striking defence in MMA . Jamal is a powerful, long, durable fighter with speed and power.

I can see him knocking Alex out

It's certainly possible, but Alex is a great kickboxer with a long career against fighers with speed and power.

I don't think Hill presents much of a threat. It's unlikely that a striker is going to beat him at his own game.

alex is kinda doing sus things like saying he's focused on a grappling centered camp, i can see him getting slept because of it
for people wanting a source, from his youtube channle

Jiri and Jan also had a great chance to beat him too.

{<shrug}

I guess Ank is going to be the next one tha has the great chance as well.
Before they even mop up the wine stain that used to be Jamahahal Hill, there will be posters in the PBP saying Poatan has been ducking the real champ Ankalaev all along.

Jamal has a punchers chance, but I'm not sure he gets it done vs Alex. Alex is gonna slice up those calfs very early in the fight, and then its all down Hill from there. But the only thing on Hill's side is father time. Might not be this fight for Alex, but its coming soon. Hopefully Alex has several more fights at the top of his game before that happens.

israel-adesanya-arrow-izzy-alex-pereira.gif

israel-adesanya-drop.gif

Wasn't long ago Alex got flatlined. He doesn't have durability like Glover.

I don't see this fight going well for Alex

Yeah. Poatan fans have gone off the deep end at this point.

Counting Hill out, calling him delusional etc. Hill is as dangerous as it gets on the feet, and it isn't like Poatan has an iron chin or amazing defense or anything. He can be hit and put down like anybody else.

Hill is apparently delusional for believing he's going to win by KO but Poatan isn't delusional for thinking he is going to beat both Hill and Ankalaev, who will bring a completely different style and gameplan, in a matter of weeks.

I'm a big fan of Pereira but Hill is dangerous with a capital D and a lot of Poatan fans are becoming insufferable.

Yeah its possible ofc, but I find it to be unlikely at this point.
Hill hasnt fought in over a year and im not sure whether he was pushed into this fight too soon. Achilles injury is NO joke
can he land a big one and win? yup, absolutely. I find it easier that he eats one and sleeps, tho.

I agree. Alex is 38 and dont have great defense or the best chin. Hill's chances are being strongly underestimated as he is a very dinamic striker that can crack.

Back