News Alex Pereira reportedly has a deal in place to fight at UFC 301 if he emerges unscathed from UFC 300

That would be really cool. The guy basically did a speed run through two divisions. Who says it has to end here?

He didn't come out unscathed vs Tay Tay

8jsky8.jpg

He's said he's fighting, not defending the title.

Wouldn't wanna do a weight cut again, and Ankalaev has ramadan.

Do we see Aspinall vs. Pereira at 301

How much weight does he usually cut for 205? Two weight cuts back to back doesn’t sound like the best idea.
Not nearly as much as when he used to fight at 185lbs. I'm sure the weight cut is easy work for him.

Hill, then Athpinall back to back? Dangerous, scary path. Which would lead to unprecedented glory

How much weight does he usually cut for 205? Two weight cuts back to back doesn’t sound like the best idea.
21 Days he can maintain and not have to cut, just keep the camp going and eat correctly.

Btw, why are they so desperate to stack the 301 card? This fight along with calling Aldo out of bed. It'll fill up since it's Brazil anyways and we've gotten used to subpar PPV's the last couple of years anyways so a mediocre card wouldn't really be a shock..
What makes you say they're desperate? If anything, it seems like they don't give a shit and settled on this being a write off/ESPN-paid-for card.

The Poatan angle seems to be coming from the fighter, not the promotion..

Seems like sherdoggers love to look into things that rent there. Not everything's a conspiracy lol

This doesn't look good. You got to always respect your upcoming opponent, can't look pass him. Or else you won't be in the moment and that will cost you big time.

this dude is a boss, I love that he is always down to fight, hoping he gets Tom at HW so that he doesn't have to cut weight back to back in a short time span

21 Days he can maintain and not have to cut, just keep the camp going and eat correctly.
I don’t know if he can maintain that. He’s one of those guys that balloons up when he hydrated right after his cut. It’ll be interesting to see, but I don’t think it’s the best idea.

Back