Whats with this red pill stuff?

im just curious....how did you view women as a child, or how were you taught to view them?

I just followed the beaten path of what society suggested. After a bit of time in my teens, I realized I needed to think for myself, and to proceed accordingly. I noticed what a woman said and does would not align.

I also noted, the more alpha, loud, even belligerent or offensive, the more women took note. More importantly, it was better to offend then play it safe. It is better for a man to offend and anger a woman that not even be acknowledged.

MRA shit is stupid, but I get it. People are honestly fucking terrible. Men and women. But men make friends with other men and women with other women because we don't have to fuck each other. Throwing sex in the mix fucks up everything and most people are awful at monogamy. Given enough bad relationships we all end up bitter and closed off to human contact.

+ 1

Well said. It seems pretty complicated. Evidently, if there is resources and significant fallout awaiting, it gets pretty messy.

People on here have told me I sound bitter or like I hate women. I don't though. I'm just sick of the games and the politics and the constant power struggle. Fuck it, it isn't remotely worth it. Sex is fun but it isn't that fun.

Well, checking out of the dating world like the sexodous group or herbivore men and or MGTOWs that swear off women is utter madness. I understand their frustrations with diva behavior and entitlement during peak SMV. Still, if you want a woman during peak SMV, you must stake your claim.

Much of male innovation and creativity is inspired by femininity; man competing for the eggs.

When you examine IQ across the spectrum of gender, there is quite a bit of difference. Women are relatively level with few anomaly individuals with absurd high IQ or mental retardation low IQ. With men, you got Edison, Einstein, and Jack the ripper. The point is not solely on level of intelligence but the sample size in variety and diversity. This again is Darwin; preselection, and survival of the fittest.

I like to point out, femininity and obsession with one's sex appeal. Males tend to be more diverse and offer value in a variety of different ways such as creativity and innovation as well as aesthetics.

Femininity is what inspires man and thus human nature for further advancements in technology, creativity, and innovation. What is not to love? The problem of course is social engineering, female predisposition with victimhood, with carousel 2.0, with hypergamy, and the laws the provoke the madness even further.

If there is a solution, I am still working on it, and in my own life. As of now, I am completely unattached, I see no value with the contract of marriage, and bringing the state into my relationship. Given the predicament of fallout, I would not entertain such a poorly tied business arrangement ever. Yet, man continues to march to his doom. Accurate portrayal of male self harm.

Society tends to not be able to keep up with itself.

The nature of relationships haven't really evolved all that much over time despite society itself having massively evolved.

I have a friend who just brought it up to me and he said it really changed how he looked at things. I looked up the subreddit and I have to say it was pretty depressing. I kind of see how some of the things they say have a point. It just sucks to think you have to go through your life so self concious and conniving with every personal interaction. It would be nice to just take things as they come and trust your instincts but alot of what they say makes it seem like you will get screwed if you do that. Can anyone fill me in?

edit for those who don't know the red pill is this male rights group on reddit and a documentary about the male rights movement.

Is the red pill that shit from The Matrix where those dudes with the sunglasses chase you around & kick your ass with ninja shit? If so, fuck that.

I just followed the beaten path of what society suggested. After a bit of time in my teens, I realized I needed to think for myself, and to proceed accordingly. I noticed what a woman said and does would not align.

I also noted, the more alpha, loud, even belligerent or offensive, the more women took note. More importantly, it was better to offend then play it safe. It is better for a man to offend and anger a woman that not even be acknowledged.

+ 1

Well said. It seems pretty complicated. Evidently, if there is resources and significant fallout awaiting, it gets pretty messy.

Well, checking out of the dating world like the sexodous group or herbivore men and or MGTOWs that swear off women is utter madness. I understand their frustrations with diva behavior and entitlement during peak SMV. Still, if you want a woman during peak SMV, you must stake your claim.

Much of male innovation and creativity is inspired by femininity; man competing for the eggs.

When you examine IQ across the spectrum of gender, there is quite a bit of difference. Women are relatively level with few anomaly individuals with absurd high IQ or mental retardation low IQ. With men, you got Edison, Einstein, and Jack the ripper. The point is not solely on level of intelligence but the sample size in variety and diversity. This again is Darwin; preselection, and survival of the fittest.

I like to point out, femininity and obsession with one's sex appeal. Males tend to be more diverse and offer value in a variety of different ways such as creativity and innovation as well as aesthetics.

Femininity is what inspires man and thus human nature for further advancements in technology, creativity, and innovation. What is not to love? The problem of course is social engineering, female predisposition with victimhood, with carousel 2.0, with hypergamy, and the laws the provoke the madness even further.

If there is a solution, I am still working on it, and in my own life. As of now, I am completely unattached, I see no value with the contract of marriage, and bringing the state into my relationship. Given the predicament of fallout, I would not entertain such a poorly tied business arrangement ever. Yet, man continues to march to his doom. Accurate portrayal of male self harm.

Don't let @RighteousWar see this post. He'll have a heart attack.

If you are joining a Reddit forum to learn how to be a man then you're doing it wrong.

EDIT. I don't mean to say discussion forums can help you A LOT.

Last edited by a moderator:

+ 1

pseudoscientific garbage

CassieJaye.jpg
cassie-jaye-04.jpg
cassie-jaye-08.jpg
DSC01314-e1424281721194.jpg
Wood-Logs.jpg

Don't let @RighteousWar see this post. He'll have a heart attack.

I was at the bar watching Mcgregor vs Alvarez. I started going fucking nuts when Mcgregor dropped Alvarez in round one. Now, I started smashing on the table, I knocked over beers, I was yelling, and belligerent. Sure enough, girl from another table finds her way over to me. Needless to say, she wants to bite a piece of my dick off.
pseudoscientific garbage

Beats Low testosterone kuz. Mad?

I was at the bar watching Mcgregor vs Alvarez. I started going fucking nuts when Mcgregor dropped Alvarez in round one. Now, I started smashing on the table, I knocked over beers, I was yelling, and belligerent. Sure enough, girl from another table finds her way over to me. Needless to say, she wants to bite a piece of my dick off.
Different strokes for different folks....I, and many others, would probably lose respect for a girl that was attracted to someone making a spectacle of themselves in public. But since Red Pill guys don't respect women anyways, I can understand how it worked out good for you and you got your humping out of it.

The whole Red Pill thing just seems a little extreme when the followers condemn any male behaving as a respectful gentleman as being beta, low-T or a cuckold. Those aren't mutually exclusive concepts....

Different strokes for different folks....I, and many others, would probably lose respect for a girl that was attracted to someone making a spectacle of themselves in public. But since Red Pill guys don't respect women anyways, I can understand how it worked out good for you and you got your humping out of it.

It was entirely a genuine personality quality and trait. I don't sit passively during fights. I am vulgar and at different points absolutely obnoxious. The more ridiculous I got, the more into my space, and bubble she got. It was funny cause she was with other men but, they were quite, beta, very passive, and some cheeky cunt is stealing the show. Sometimes, I just go fucking nuts. The best part was that, I was not drinking or under the influence at any point. I found being inebriated salts my game. As for "lose respect for a girl," there is nothing respectable of what happened with this girl and I lol The same girl would turn to you, "I am not like that," and she be doing a three way Eifel Tower with my buddy and I. The same girl tomorrow putting on the good girl act.

The whole Red Pill thing just seems a little extreme when the followers condemn any male behaving as a respectful gentleman as being beta, low-T or a cuckold. Those aren't mutually exclusive concepts....

That is just my ego kicking off lol A lot of what I say, I mean it or I am being a cheeky cunt. I think a lot of dudes need tough love, have never had a strong male role model or father in their life, were raised by single mom, a woman on carousel 2.0. Running through countless dudes and playing the victim.

I agree. It is very "extreme" but, like all pendulums, the victimhood culture, the leftist, 'pity party" has been played out. I don't think it is that all women are a particular way though, I would say the majority are socially conditioned. I would say the same for most men too. Everyone is plugged into the matrix. A lot of the concepts, views, life perspectives, and so called critical thinking is social engineering as well as conditioning. A classic example is men dating single moms and raising playboy's children.

I don't think it is a "either or" as there are many ways to crack an egg. The game has changed. I don't think you need to be a Trump Supporter, subscribe to Alex Jones's channel or become a MGTOW. I do think men need to unplug from the Matrix and wake up. Nobody can give you the answer. You sort through the world as best you can and you navigate through all the madness along the way. I am aware. I know what it is. I don't advocate for nor do I identify with it. I wont let any ideology encapsulate me. I do challenge the status quo with free thinking, reason, and evidence. I think every man should question everything rationally, live, love, and learn. Proceed accordingly.

It's "Men Going Their Own Way".

The basic principle is that some men feel no need to validated by women's approval. So, they spend their time with hobbies and other things that they enjoy instead of pursuing sex and relationships.

For the most part, it's harmless. Honestly, it's kind of an inversion of the "Strong Independent Woman" trope. Just men who don't "need" women.

Unfortunately, on the fringes are disgusting misogynists who believe that all women are deceitful whores. Guys who think that women should be forced back into "their place" in the household. As far as I can tell, it tends to be former "nice guys" who aren't being "nice" anymore. AKA: Unappealing dudes who have become jaded with rejection and are deluded into believing that in a "perfect society", they would somehow be more appealing to "right-minded" women.

It's pretty gross.
Yeah, it's silly. One can do their own thing and be independent without blaming women (or xyz persons) for everything and closing themselves off.

If one finds themselves blaming a specific group of people for everything without taking them individually, they need to check themselves.

A lot of people don't realize that cynicism isn't a noble steed, but a defense mechanism. Reality whether harsh or delightful is what it is. I know because I still work fight off cynicism.

It's "Men Going Their Own Way".

The basic principle is that some men feel no need to validated by women's approval. So, they spend their time with hobbies and other things that they enjoy instead of pursuing sex and relationships.

For the most part, it's harmless. Honestly, it's kind of an inversion of the "Strong Independent Woman" trope. Just men who don't "need" women.

Unfortunately, on the fringes are disgusting misogynists who believe that all women are deceitful whores. Guys who think that women should be forced back into "their place" in the household. As far as I can tell, it tends to be former "nice guys" who aren't being "nice" anymore. AKA: Unappealing dudes who have become jaded with rejection and are deluded into believing that in a "perfect society", they would somehow be more appealing to "right-minded" women.

It's pretty gross.
That has been my observation as well. I mentioned this in another thread before but the guys I know in real life who are into this kind of shit are far from the assertive “manly” guys they desperately want to be. They’re unassertive chodes who put the blame on women instead of their lack of a personality or redeeming qualities. Personally I find putting the responsibility of one’s happiness on the shoulder’s of other people to be rather unmanly, which is ironic because these idiots are the ones calling for the return of patriarchy. I feel like the old school tough guys these guys wish they could be would find this shit to be a petty. I get confused with MGTOW sometimes because I don’t believe in marriage, although my reasons are different.

Back