Sherdog vocabulary thread

Seeing that I am not the only one that loved this quote, I am offically adding-

<This7>

“The eggplant will salute other pigeons” @Roop Holstry

to the official sherdog dictionary

I now use this at work when I am unsubscribing to spam and they ask me why I'm opting out.

salutes to @Cole train you got good taste sherbro.

<RomeroSalute>
Here’s a link to the original thread from 2015

Here’s a link to the original thread from 2015

Credit goes to @Grijswaarde but no matter who invented it you kept it alive and brought it to a new generation of sherpuppydogs and for that you deserve Hespect!

Credit goes to @Grijswaarde but no matter who invented it you kept it alive and brought it to a new generation of sherpuppydogs and for that you deserve Hespect!
I don’t know if it was mentioned in this thread but the “playing with their toes and shit” comment deserves a mention.

“No shoop needed”

“what you have there is an artful representation of ultimate manhood. I can almost smell the hard earned sweat on their bodies... licking it off and imbibing their manly juices whilst I softly caress their rock hard and sore muscles... playing with their toes and shit”

This thread is sherdog at its finest. It’s such a tame thread topic but it escalates and the stories are gold. Many memorable quotes.

“One time when I finished my height cut for an underground street ultimate street boxing championship title fight (when I was only 16) I was benching teh 270 and an aging, bald fight promoter shook Bruce Lee by the hand and said 'it is what it is' and pointed in my direction. I quickly went over and touched him wit teh jab only for Bruce Lee to throw spinning shit at me. Luckiy, I threw the overhand right correctly (learnt it in walmart) and he did more spinning shit before falling over sleeping. The fight promoter got up dazed and look me in the eye and said 'that's fucking illegal' before I curb stomped him into dust and rode to the water fountain on my go kart.

It was then that an owl came from the blinding lights of the gym and handed me a letter from K-1 asking me to fight Bob Sapp for the utimate K-1 title fight championship.”

I don’t know if it was mentioned in this thread but the “playing with their toes and shit” comment deserves a mention.

“No shoop needed”

“what you have there is an artful representation of ultimate manhood. I can almost smell the hard earned sweat on their bodies... licking it off and imbibing their manly juices whilst I softly caress their rock hard and sore muscles... playing with their toes and shit”
yeah I can't endorse this one and shit.

Gotta go lift some ponds.

Don't even get me started.

holy shit I laughed at

"One time when I finished my height cut for an underground street ultimate street boxing championship title fight"

I really want to hear from @Judo Thai Boxer and learn his Height Cutting Methods.
Height cutting is very much a sherdog original. I believe it stems from the UFC listing Carwin as 6’5 and Lesnar as 6’3 and Lesnar was noticeably taller in the staredown

Back