Sherdog vocabulary thread

Also petey and Gia's belch of gold. Great song haha. Is on teh toob of vous

Thanks my only sherbro BWR for making some of these gifs etc, also Arqueto but I don't know heem.

Shookologist = Body language expert primarily gauging betting odds based on levels of fighter shookness at the weigh-ins.

joe-rogan-staredown.gif

There's loads of ads now and it makes the forum unusable.

Just shows that Sherdog cares more about money than its users experience on the site. I'm actually thinking of leaving now, if this is the norm.
I usually browse on mobile and use an ad blocking browser (Brave) and get zero ads. It's worth looking into and I'm sure there are others that work equally well.

this lead to my shoop thread's name......I actually met Matt & Robbie Lalwler at one point and thought "no fucking way am I posting a picture of this on Sherdog"
Well...depending on your looks and height, you would either get lionized like UberTS or become the subject to numerous parodies like Nosferatu.

This is the most distinctive Sherdog word to me. Sometimes it seems like Sherbros are obsessed with manlets. <45>

Apparently the word has been used by people into fitness since at least 2005.

Outside of sherdog: anyone under 5'7 who appears to be overcompensating for height by being muscular.

Within sherdog: anyone under 6'

Defenestrate - throwing yourself or getting thrown out of a window.

Besmirch - getting ass whooped

Shadow realm - getting Ko'd so bad it looks like they died.

Dieded - past tense of died.

Seeing that I am not the only one that loved this quote, I am offically adding-

<This7>

“The eggplant will salute other pigeons” @Roop Holstry

to the official sherdog dictionary

I now use this at work when I am unsubscribing to spam and they ask me why I'm opting out.

salutes to @Cole train you got good taste sherbro.

<RomeroSalute>

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back