Sherdog vocabulary thread

Prime (insert former Pride favorite) - coping mechanism for dejected Pride fanboys when their favorite Pride fighter gets beat "only losing frequently in the UFC because of all the wars he went trough in Pride"...

CroCopped - get beat by your own signature move

Public service announcement:

I switched to brave (primarily on Android mobile) after the great sherdog update catastrophe of '23 and I get no ads.

Prior to that I agree it was unbearable on chrome or safari. Much better with brave browser, in my experience at least.
It s decent on Brave. Unusable on Chrome, 100% agree. They have to be losing a bunch of users.

Manlet = small but potentially extremely violet man or fighter

not sure is this is a sherdog invention of if you groovy hip kids use it out on the streets
This is the most distinctive Sherdog word to me. Sometimes it seems like Sherbros are obsessed with manlets. <45>

Apparently the word has been used by people into fitness since at least 2005.

can a Rabbit get some definitions or at least usage examples for some of these----what is the I-pad thing? FKL? Does @chrisdiaz 's IT department say "Athletic and explosive and of course Big Nog?" or just "Athletic and explosive"? or "and of course Big Nog?"

How has nobody said "Shad Face" yet?

Back