International coach dead pill is red

That may all be true but how stupid do you have to be to do that during war time?

Lol… victim blaming I see

Looks like he exposed Ukraine for what it really is

This is behavior you’d expect from Russia or China

Not a country trying to be part of NATO

It was only going to end one way for him when the war started. Should've hauled ass to either Russia or the US.

What the fuck. I watched him years ago and he seemed like he was full of shit. Seems he went off the deep end.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Rip bozo.

Almost poetic, dude spends more than a year cheering and lying for a murderous regime, while seemingly passing on (military) information to said regime.

In his last video he finally told the truth, he'll die in prison.
Rarely have i seen such a dislikeable douchebag as this guy.
Just the balls of him to go to a foreign nation, do everything you can to support/aid an invading enemy and then cry "boohoo I'm a US citizen, the US should intervene to rescue me".

You start to wonder if he regretted beeing such an idiot as he was coughing himself to death.

"Victim blaming" lmfaooo. Yeah buddy, go to Russia and film videos of yourself talking shit on Russia. Good luck.

"Play stupid games win stupid prizes"

or do you change your mind since it has to do with Ukraine?

We know how you would have responded if a women backpacking in Afghanistan got grabbed.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Guy should have stayed home

Yeah I've heard of this piece of shit. He was a sex tourist who married a 16 year old Ukrainian girl. He showed his gratitude to his new country of residence by disseminating Russian propaganda and giving away Ukrainian military positions to the Russians. Good fucking riddance, you stupid twat.
Oh if that’s what he was doing then it was completely legal for them to arrest him. That’s treason.

Apparently he was feeding operational information to Russia and getting Ukrainians killed. He deserves what he got. I wish we treated traitors the same here.

Apparently he was feeding operational information to Russia and getting Ukrainians killed. He deserves what he got. I wish we treated traitors the same here.

I caught a couple of his live streams that was included in wider analysis. He was a fat loudmouth who was bunkered up in his flat for nearly all of it, he had no operational information to give - he was a nobody

He was basically saying everything the Ukrainian government was putting out is rubbish and that the situation on the ground was really dire. His friends and neighbours were telling him to shut the fuck up and just get out of the country as it was a matter of time before he was arrested.

He actually thought he was a journalist and was protected by the Geneva convention. Delusional basically

Back