International coach dead pill is red

Goutfather

all your wife are belong to me
@Brown
Reaction score
gonzalo lira, aka “coach red pill,” has died in ukrainian custody, per his father, as report by tucker carlson.

https://x.com/tuckercarlson/status/1745863377493143906?s=46

https://wsau.com/2024/01/12/report-...o-lira-has-died-while-imprisoned-in-ukraine/#

for those who don’t know, gonzalo lira was a chilean social media guy who made “red pill” advice videos. although he had usa citizenship, but he’d been living in ukraine. when the war started, he was openly critical of the ukrainian government, and he went around irl streaming from the war zone saying these things. the ukrainians took him into custody last year, and eventually charged him with espionage. ultimately, they sentenced him to 13 years in prison.

the story became an item of news interest because lira was technically an american citizen, and his arrest violated some sort of international protocol against arresting journalists. the story gained interest of political commentators because the state department did not intervene on lira’s behalf, leading some to suspect biden’s ties to zelensky influenced the decision.

now coach red pill is dead. discuss.

Grade A douchebag.
Journalists shouldn't be jailed because of that tho.

But he wasn't sentenced for beeing a journalist, he was for espionage.
The only surprising thing about his arrest was the fact that it took so long.

Seems like he died of pneumonia.

Grade A douchebag.
Journalists shouldn't be jailed because of that tho.

But he wasn't sentenced for beeing a journalist, he was for espionage.
The only surprising thing about his arrest was the fact that it took so long.

Seems like he died of pneumonia.
i could never stand this guy. but i dont buy the whole espionage thing simply because he was critical of ukraine’s war activity. you could arrest pretty much every mainstream american reporter under that standard.

still, he wins the darwin award. streaming from a war zone, probably for clicks. it was just a bad idea.

i could never stand this guy. but i dont buy the whole espionage thing simply because he was critical of ukraine’s war activity. you could arrest pretty much every mainstream american reporter under that standard.

still, he wins the darwin award. streaming from a war zone, probably for clicks. it was just a bad idea.
I'd have no idea about the actual conviction or what evidence was available tbh.
From what i understand he was out on parole for a while and tried to escape the country (thus violating conditions), even announcing that he was going to do so in advance, some big brain stuff going on here.

gonzalo lira, aka “coach red pill,” has died in ukrainian custody, per his father, as report by tucker carlson.

https://x.com/tuckercarlson/status/1745863377493143906?s=46

https://wsau.com/2024/01/12/report-...o-lira-has-died-while-imprisoned-in-ukraine/#

for those who don’t know, gonzalo lira was a chilean social media guy who made “red pill” advice videos. although he had usa citizenship, but he’d been living in ukraine. when the war started, he was openly critical of the ukrainian government, and he went around irl streaming from the war zone saying these things. the ukrainians took him into custody last year, and eventually charged him with espionage. ultimately, they sentenced him to 13 years in prison.

the story became an item of news interest because lira was technically an american citizen, and his arrest violated some sort of international protocol against arresting journalists. the story gained interest of political commentators because the state department did not intervene on lira’s behalf, leading some to suspect biden’s ties to zelensky influenced the decision.

now coach red pill is dead. discuss.
Yeah I've heard of this piece of shit. He was a sex tourist who married a 16 year old Ukrainian girl. He showed his gratitude to his new country of residence by disseminating Russian propaganda and giving away Ukrainian military positions to the Russians. Good fucking riddance, you stupid twat.

That may all be true but how stupid do you have to be to do that during war time?

That may all be true but how stupid do you have to be to do that during war time?
really stupid. it’s stupid because you could get shot, or exploded. but it’s also stupid to criticize a corrupt third world government while you’re in their borders, because they will kill you. day 1 stufff.

the interesting thing about this story is the reactions. lots of snarky and celebratory comments from people that typically bang on about human rights, etc. just goes to show, everyone’s a hypocrite and you should never feel bad when tragedy befalls someone you disagree with.

Bought and paid for Ukrainian elite have gone as far as throwing the mentally ill on the frontline against their wills to fight the Western proxy war against Russia, so I'm not really surprised at anything that they do. But this guy was a Darwin award candidate for speaking badly about the Ukrainian government while living in Ukraine. Dumb as fuck, really.

Back