Whats with this red pill stuff?

Bunch of weak pansies blaming women, feminism etc for them being ineffective at life things.
Couldn't be any further from the truth.

Red pill philosophy is a sobering dose of truth about women and relationships. I've had lots of success with women in my life but everything in red pill is true.

Alphas that have extreme success with women: millionaires, celebrities etc etc mostly all live by red pill philosophy either consciously or subconsciously. For slot of dudes they're just living red pill and don't even realize it. It's in their nature.

You can live in reality or live in delusion much like a feminist, an extreme religious person, a bigot. Believing in the lie that society has built around women is much like being any of those things.

All I know is it's some bullshit about how women are evil/conniving and should only be used by men to make babies and for gratification. So you should treat them as such, basically like tools for your own pleasure, not people.

It's mostly subscribed to by lonely losers who have an unsuccessful love/sex life and became bitter against women in general.

Like you said the subreddit is pretty depressing, currently the top post is literally titled "ALL women lie about rape".

Dudes who actually get pussy should have no reaction other than laughing at the red pill.
If that's all you know, you don't know much.

This is a sad thread. Completely delusional people who live a lonely life or have been unfortunate victims of circumstance and haven't met a decent and trustworthy human being in years.

Women can be great or shitty people just like men. Instead of blaming shitty people, culture, or genes for your life, maybe consider manning the fuck up, stop making excuses, go outside, meet trustworthy people, and pave your way in life with those people at your side. Nothing great is accomplished completely alone, and I can speak from experience that having loving and supportive people in your life changes your attitude about humanity. And the support can come from great women your life.

All I know is it's some bullshit about how women are evil/conniving and should only be used by men to make babies and for gratification. So you should treat them as such, basically like tools for your own pleasure, not people.

It's mostly subscribed to by lonely losers who have an unsuccessful love/sex life and became bitter against women in general.

Like you said the subreddit is pretty depressing, currently the top post is literally titled "ALL women lie about rape".

Dudes who actually get pussy should have no reaction other than laughing at the red pill.

That whole website is a disaster.

What a weird thread.​
I always chuckle at this stuff. Some chick does you wrong and then you suddenly discover Nietzsche and Maccaveli and being a selfish asshole becomes a viable way of interacting with the world.

Look, I'm as realistic (or cynical) as the next guy, but there's still something about this philosophy that strikes me as reactionary and inauthentic somehow. But then again I don't really get much pussy so I must be doing it wrong.

Red Pill something isn't that bearded troll ranting to the camera in Youtube?

I've never been on the subreddit, or reddit at all for that matter, but all the red pill MGTOW guys I've encountered are bitter losers who blame the world for their lack of success with women. They talk about women as if they are all some kind of evil, demonic creatures. I'd wager that a lot of them have some sort of issue with their mother. And you just know that every single one of them would turn their back on their whole "movement" if hey could get a girlfriend.

Red Pill and MGTOW are fucking ridiculous.

The RedPill movement is an extreme response to the overreach of the feminist movement. There is far too much focus on "girl power" and "women's empowerment" these days and the special treatment of women in society is getting absurd. Some males are responding by starting men's groups and movements.

I believe the real problem is that there are not enough men taking on the leadership roles necessary to keep women from becoming neurotic. A man's role is to lead and take on greater amounts of responsibility. The decline of men and male virtue has forced women into roles nature never intended them to take on. Nietzsche was correct when he wrote:

"There is little of man here; therefore their women strive to be mannish. For only he who is man enough will release the woman in woman."

from Thus Spoke Zarathustra

I thought this was a Matrix programmed reality type of thread.

The RedPill movement is an extreme response to the overreach of the feminist movement. There is far too much focus on "girl power" and "women's empowerment" these days and the special treatment of women in society is getting absurd. Some males are responding by starting men's groups and movements.
i bet the spice girls were the ones to start all of this!!! o:
6b64d327b4014ee7bdbaa68be92f726c.jpg

whats mgtow?

It's "Men Going Their Own Way".

The basic principle is that some men feel no need to validated by women's approval. So, they spend their time with hobbies and other things that they enjoy instead of pursuing sex and relationships.

For the most part, it's harmless. Honestly, it's kind of an inversion of the "Strong Independent Woman" trope. Just men who don't "need" women.

Unfortunately, on the fringes are disgusting misogynists who believe that all women are deceitful whores. Guys who think that women should be forced back into "their place" in the household. As far as I can tell, it tends to be former "nice guys" who aren't being "nice" anymore. AKA: Unappealing dudes who have become jaded with rejection and are deluded into believing that in a "perfect society", they would somehow be more appealing to "right-minded" women.

It's pretty gross.

It's "Men Going Their Own Way".

The basic principle is that some men feel no need to validated by women's approval. So, they spend their time with hobbies and other things that they enjoy instead of pursuing sex and relationships.

For the most part, it's harmless. Honestly, it's kind of an inversion of the "Strong Independent Woman" trope. Just men who don't "need" women.

Unfortunately, on the fringes are disgusting misogynists who believe that all women are deceitful whores. Guys who think that women should be forced back into "their place" in the household. As far as I can tell, it tends to be former "nice guys" who aren't being "nice" anymore. AKA: Unappealing dudes who have become jaded with rejection and are deluded into believing that in a "perfect society", they would somehow be more appealing to "right-minded" women.

It's pretty gross.
yeah, i mean it doesn't sound bad when you first describe it. though i feel like if you were just going to live your life without needing the validation of others then you'd just do it, you wouldn't need to put a name to it or be in a group or whatever for it. that part seems silly. it feels like you're still giving more than you should to those that you're saying you're going to live your life without influence from . . . if you know what i mean? lol.

the second half doesn't surprise me, however.
besides, "nice guys" were never that nice to begin with. go figure they'd be attracted to this group or movement . . . or whatever it is.

yeah, i mean it doesn't sound bad when you first describe it. though i feel like if you were just going to live your life without needing the validation of others then you'd just do it, you wouldn't need to put a name to it or be in a group or whatever for it. that part seems silly. it feels like you're still giving more than you should to those that you're saying you're going to live your life without influence from . . . if you know what i mean? lol.

the second half doesn't surprise me, however.
besides, "nice guys" were never that nice to begin with. go figure they'd be attracted to this group or movement . . . or whatever it is.

Meh. People like labels. Some people like to politicize their decisions. Most of the MGTOW guys are harmless and don't seem to really hate women. They just know what they enjoy and don't feel the need to add the uncertainty of dating to their routines.

Meh. People like labels. Some people like to politicize their decisions. Most of the MGTOW guys are harmless and don't seem to really hate women. They just know what they enjoy and don't feel the need to add the uncertainty of dating to their routines.
I guess that's true.

Well whatever, so long as people are happy and not hurting anybody I don't care honestly lol.

Back