Whats with this red pill stuff?

Retreat ? Squirming ? You seem very emotionally invested in this, and the military language is unintentionally hilarious. You can't write three angry tirades about this shit then say "it makes no difference to you".

Dance for me some more, por favor.
It's a really beta move to stand up for something, get made to look like a bitch and embarrassed, and then act like you were never trying or just playing games.

Look, I haven't seen you post about this at all besides this thread. I don't really know your opinions on it. I admittedly do not know a ton about the red pill, nor do I really care to. What I know is what posters like bigbang and a few others have posted which reads absolutely ridiculous.

What I am seeing is the criticism of one extreme (white knights, feminist men, guys that get walked all over, etc), and going to the complete other extreme. The irony is that this other extreme molds their life around women as well.

Your arguments in here have been really weak though. As I pointed out my thoughts on the red pill and their life being molded by women, your follow up post pretty much justified it. You then act like those that think the red pill is bullshit really preach about it and judge. Read the beginning of this thread. You have a poster that is absolutely obsessed with talking and preaching about it. You have a forum dedicated to it. You have people using "cuck" and "beta" to no end. Most of these people are pseudo intellectuals as well. You can read the thread and see that.

It's not ground breaking stuff. Most of us in college slept around without much thought for the women. I, and many others, skipped out on having girlfriends to go to the bar, party, and sleep around. Hell, even rappers have talked about these hoes ain't loyal and bros before hoes. The fact that you have a group that embraces this to the extreme and tries to play it off as some deep meaning movement is hilarious.

Regarding theredpill, no one said it's groundbreaking stuff. But I don't get the hate either. You already know the things that they obsess about and think of it as obvious, good for you. But there are many people who don't. This is the target audience for TRP, not you.

I cannot hate on a group that gives men advice to lift weights and fuck bitches. :cool:

It's a really beta move to stand up for something, get made to look like a bitch and embarrassed, and then act like you were never trying or just playing games.

So in the first post you were a life coach, in the second you were Commander Dumbfuck of the internet trench warfare division, and now you're a psychologist, seriously analyzing the "beta move". Jesus fuck, you really are a dork.

Keep posting, though, it makes all anti-red pill people look like fucking retards. I love it :D.

@Oblivian you were giving me an example of some retarded pro-TRP dude who was posting earlier in the thread. I present you with the counter-example.

It's a very honorable thing to do actually. Some brother from another mother got hurt by a bish ? Support and empower the motherfucker, instead of laughing at him like a fucking weasel.

1. Why should I feel some inherent need to support another guy just because we both have dicks? I'm sorry but i bond with people over shared ideals and such not over something as retarded as gender.

2. Also im supposed to support him entirely based off his accounts of being "burnt" I don't know how honest he is being or what he may have did to sour the relationship as well. The ol two sides to every story applies here

And again this portion of your post right here just highlights the large gaping flaw in the whole Red pill/MTGOW/whatever nonsense.

You're supporting your fellow brother solely based off an emotional reaction rather than a logical one. The whole red pill philosophy is just one big tangle of emotional anger and depression that is attempted to be rationalized into something other than what it is.

If you wanna be bitter and sad go nuts but dont try to play it off like its you being so woke.

II know you're trying to come across as funny to get a "like" from your fellow eunuchs in this thread, but you're coming across as a really shitty person

Yeah i should really try to improve the world by participating in an all male internet circle jerk. That's really gonna do my part to help change things for the better.

IIt' like you guys make fun of them, then repeat the very things they preach. If someone mopes around at the red pill, they'll get berated by the community and get told to do something about it. At the very least, LIFT !

and what is doing something about it. Because these god awful philosophical diatribes ive seen on how to interact with chicks sure as fuck ain't helping .

My two talking points i illustrated above in my previous post will do more to help any guy navigate around the relationship world than any long winded pseudo intellectual dog shit the red pill community fabricates.

In fact my two simple talking points in the post above will do more to help any guy navigate around the dating world than any long winded pseudo intellectual horse shit the red pill community pulls out of their collective asses.

Also the Matrix fucking sucked pick a better movie to base your movement off of you fuckin dorks

Men's rights groups? Wtf? I'm sure those are needed. Us white men have been oppressed for far too long. It's about time we made a stand.

Regarding theredpill, no one said it's groundbreaking stuff. But I don't get the hate either. You already know the things that they obsess about and think of it as obvious, good for you. But there are many people who don't. This is the target audience for TRP, not you.

I cannot hate on a group that gives men advice to lift weights and fuck bitches. :cool:

Read the first part of this thread and you'll understand why it gets hate. People take the red pill ideology way too seriously.

Sure, the people that are completely whipped on one side may need an intervention, but the worst idea is to go to the other side. Let's go from worshiping women and giving to their every need to the other side of molding my life around being sexually attractive to them. Both, in my mind, are being completely pussy whipped and far from "alpha".

Men's rights groups? Wtf? I'm sure those are needed. Us white men have been oppressed for far too long. It's about time we made a stand.

hqdefault.jpg

So in the first post you were a life coach, in the second you were Commander Dumbfuck of the internet trench warfare division, and now you're a psychologist, seriously analyzing the "beta move". Jesus fuck, you really are a dork.

Keep posting, though, it makes all anti-red pill people look like fucking retards. I love it :D.

@Oblivian you were giving me an example of some retarded pro-TRP dude who was posting earlier in the thread. I present you with the counter-example.
You've offered absolutely nothing but evasion. You and your fellow red pillers have earned your disdain, and beyond just being obnoxious, it's just sad to see how some people's views get so warped. But go ahead and keep trying to make the world a better place through circle jerking and hating "bitches." I'm sure you're doing a lot of good helping out those poor bros who are ready for conversion into red pill drones.

Red pill shit is a total echo chamber for losers that don't get laid. A lot of crying because they either don't get women due to having personality flaws or had some bad experience with shitty people. It is basically doubling down on being a moron.

Red pill shit is a total echo chamber for losers that don't get laid. A lot of crying because they either don't get women due to having personality flaws or had some bad experience with shitty people. It is basically doubling down on being a moron.

Yep, both men and women do it. Instead of self reflecting on what they do that's repelling the other sex, they just blame the other sex for all their problems.

1. Why should I feel some inherent need to support another guy just because we both have dicks? I'm sorry but i bond with people over shared ideals and such not over something as retarded as gender.

2. Also im supposed to support him entirely based off his accounts of being "burnt" I don't know how honest he is being or what he may have did to sour the relationship as well. The ol two sides to every story applies here

And again this portion of your post right here just highlights the large gaping flaw in the whole Red pill/MTGOW/whatever nonsense.

You're supporting your fellow brother solely based off an emotional reaction rather than a logical one. The whole red pill philosophy is just one big tangle of emotional anger and depression that is attempted to be rationalized into something other than what it is.

If you wanna be bitter and sad go nuts but dont try to play it off like its you being so woke.

Yeah i should really try to improve the world by participating in an all male internet circle jerk. That's really gonna do my part to help change things for the better.

and what is doing something about it. Because these god awful philosophical diatribes ive seen on how to interact with chicks sure as fuck ain't helping .

My two talking points i illustrated above in my previous post will do more to help any guy navigate around the relationship world than any long winded pseudo intellectual dog shit the red pill community fabricates.

In fact my two simple talking points in the post above will do more to help any guy navigate around the dating world than any long winded pseudo intellectual horse shit the red pill community pulls out of their collective asses.

Also the Matrix fucking sucked pick a better movie to base your movement off of you fuckin dorks

You seem more emotionally invested in the TRP than its fans. All this blah blah blah is to tell us that you're basically better than the TRP folks. Good for you if it's true, but I doubt it. Your incoherent blabber suggests a weak frame. Same applies to your fellow internet warrior @sub_thug.

Let me tell you something, if you read between the lines and are willing to approach TRP with an open mind, it might strangely benefit you or open your eyes on a thing or two.

This whole calling people 'betas' and 'cucks' thing is great because it allows me to instantly identify which posters are teenagers whose opinions I can safely ignore.

Let me tell you something, if you read between the lines and are willing to approach TRP with an open mind, it might strangely benefit you or open your eyes on a thing or two.

I' ve had flat earth theorists tell me the same thing. I tell them what im telling u now

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Ultimately it comes down to moral grounds doesn't it? I'v seen a lot of promotion of Red Pill websites that actually embraces the idea of trying to shift yourself towards sociopathy as an ideal life choice, is it really surprising that this would be viewed negatively by a lot of people?

Really though I would argue this is actually rather inline with a lot of the "narrative" on modern life that's often highly materialistic and self focused.

Last edited:
Back