Whats with this red pill stuff?

Apparently, that's the origin, but it's been twisted and diluted to fit the needs of some weak betas who feel the need to "Screw them before they can screw you."

You get screwed all the time

Beta

Just facts

Your girl would let justin bieber teabag her in front of your and her entire family if it meant she got to live with him for 5 years and 500k

giphy.gif

Betafish.

Your girl gets impaled on the regular but you believe anything she says
Man, we all feel bad you got your heart broken and all. Stay strong and finish out the school year without breaking too many hearts. I promise 8th grade will go better for ya. :D

Man, we all feel bad you got your heart broken and all. Stay strong and finish out the school year without breaking too many hearts. I promise 8th grade will go better for ya. :D

That comeback is like a broken record around here.

"Join date: xxx"

"It's okay kiddo"

Come up with something better already fuckers

Bunch of weak pansies blaming women, feminism etc for them being ineffective at life things.

Sounds like the average Mayberrian these days tbh

you'd have to be an idiot to get married in this day and age. way too much of a risk.

Jesus, this sounds ridiculous. We don't need a male rights group because we have always had all the rights, and have not always given them to other groups, which is why they have groups.

Good avatar.

MRA shit is stupid, but I get it. People are honestly fucking terrible. Men and women. But men make friends with other men and women with other women because we don't have to fuck each other.

Throwing sex in the mix fucks up everything and most people are awful at monogamy. Given enough bad relationships we all end up bitter and closed off to human contact.

People on here have told me I sound bitter or like I hate women. I don't though. I'm just sick of the games and the politics and the constant power struggle. Fuck it, it isn't remotely worth it. Sex is fun but it isn't that fun.

Back