Whats with this red pill stuff?

If you want something to actually take away from that theory then realize that all people (especially women as emphasized in RP theory) operate in a hypergamous manner due to societal pressures, genetic influences, and human nature. It's a way of using logic to explain 'illogical' behavior. For those people who actually aim to learn and not point faults in everything. RP teaches about life more so than becoming a misogynist which is what a lot of people think about that site.

red pill
blue pill
doesnt matter
he luv this fat azz
ahahahaaaassjjahaha

morpheus-red-blue-pill.jpg

bill-cosby-morpheus-blue-pill-red-pill.jpg

If you want something to actually take away from that theory then realize that all people (especially women as emphasized in RP theory) operate in a hypergamous manner due to societal pressures, genetic influences, and human nature. It's a way of using logic to explain 'illogical' behavior. For those people who actually aim to learn and not point faults in everything. RP teaches about life more so than becoming a misogynist which is what a lot of people think about that site.
I see it as the concept that everyone acts in their own best interest, at all times. But rational selfishness does exist (Ayn Rand), and not everyone is always looking to upgrade to a "bigger, better deal"...

When I hear Red pill enthusiasts talk, this comes to mind...

butthurtdwellerexplained.jpg

I have a friend who just brought it up to me and he said it really changed how he looked at things. I looked up the subreddit and I have to say it was pretty depressing. I kind of see how some of the things they say have a point. It just sucks to think you have to go through your life so self concious and conniving with every personal interaction. It would be nice to just take things as they come and trust your instincts but alot of what they say makes it seem like you will get screwed if you do that. Can anyone fill me in?

edit for those who don't know the red pill is this male rights group on reddit and a documentary about the male rights movement.

There are men on this forum or IRL that would crush my fucking skull with a bolder in the name of female validation and to play role of white knight.

There is a growing amount of men that have checked out of society. In Japan, you have herbivore men, no interest in dating or relationships. You have MRA which is the equivalent of Feminism but, they tend to partner and work with women for men's issues. Then you got the sexodos group, men cut off from women their whole life who just gave up on women. Similarly, you got MGTOW, MEN GOING THEIR OWN WAY. These men live according to their own values rather than what society suggests, thy follow their dreams, some are abstinent whereas, others have fuck buddies or fwbs. These men acknowledge the losing arrangement that is marriage particularly in the west where, family court, divorce courts favor women. You got RooshV and neomasculinity which is basically pu 2.0. You can read about it on returnofkings.

TS - its kind of scary and shocking. You think women are a particular way as a child, a young boy, and teen. How you are taught and how reality is are two entirely different things. If you must acknowledge what it is, be my guest. Trust in personal intuition. Fun fact; women as mothers tend to raise their boys to be "provider male" betas. Ironically enough, what got her wet were the alphas, the playboys, and players.

What stands out is that the vast majority of women are skiing through cawk mountain during her peak in sex appeal, running through psychos and sociopaths until youth is squandered. At which point, she is now a victim, looks don't matter now, and man is bad. Self ownerships, personal accountability or any sense of responsibility is of no concern cause of the welfare state and daddy government. Society demonizes masculinity but femininity or the lack there of it in 2017 is not even questioned ever. Proud single mother online dating bios. Children out of wedlock. Multiple kids different baby daddy. Women running out on their marriage with a man's children. Said women are back on carousel 2.0 even before the divorce paper is filed.

There is a breaking point. Some dudes are done with it.

Find your own path. I cannot imagine not indulging but, I avoid marriage and proceed via 'Netflix and chill.' DL Men on Strike by Dr. Helen Smith PHD She once self identified as a feminist until she saw what it become and turned away. Her books site instances in law where a boy is raped and held for random for child support despite being a minor and the woman much older collected. She calls out the Obama admin that pushed 'men are rapey' rhetoric on college campus' which have trials on site which can have you expelled just for accusations. Worse, you as a man have zero reproductive rights after ejaculation.

You need to maximize your Looks Money and Status.
There's a very specific algorithm for determning how high of a ranking female you can attract, but I'm not a fuckin scientist. My math skills are not so great.
All's I know is don't bet on the gay faced twink

This is basically what neomasculinity is founded on.

Note the culture of today. Man talking about other men as "good looking." There is a lack of masculinity and its been given such a bad name for so long yet what do women respond to?

IMHO, put your best foot forward. Hit the gym, get them gains, make bank, go after your dreams. If you want women, go get women. Chasing money because you want women is absurd.

I think even Trump was a push back at all the girl power rubbish, the terrible Ghostbuster movie, the ongoing demonization of masculine, the men are rapey rhetoric, girl power + misandry nonsense flips to victimhood immediately when called out. Classic female chameleon. All the safe spaces on college campuses, the blankets + puppies, the political correctness, language policing, and the next level of absolute stupidity provoked a Trump pushback.

All I know is it's some bullshit about how women are evil/conniving and should only be used by men to make babies and for gratification. So you should treat them as such, basically like tools for your own pleasure, not people.

It's mostly subscribed to by lonely losers who have an unsuccessful love/sex life and became bitter against women in general.

Like you said the subreddit is pretty depressing, currently the top post is literally titled "ALL women lie about rape".

Dudes who actually get pussy should have no reaction other than laughing at the red pill.

Wow nothing could be further from the truth. Way to completely misrepresent an ideology.

There are men on this forum or IRL that would crush my fucking skull with a bolder in the name of female validation and to play role of white knight.

There is a growing amount of men that have checked out of society. In Japan, you have herbivore men, no interest in dating or relationships. You have MRA which is the equivalent of Feminism but, they tend to partner and work with women for men's issues. Then you got the sexodos group, men cut off from women their whole life who just gave up on women. Similarly, you got MGTOW, MEN GOING THEIR OWN WAY. These men live according to their own values rather than what society suggests, thy follow their dreams, some are abstinent whereas, others have fuck buddies or fwbs. These men acknowledge the losing arrangement that is marriage particularly in the west where, family court, divorce courts favor women. You got RooshV and neomasculinity which is basically pu 2.0. You can read about it on returnofkings.

TS - its kind of scary and shocking. You think women are a particular way as a child, a young boy, and teen. How you are taught and how reality is are two entirely different things. If you must acknowledge what it is, be my guest. Trust in personal intuition. Fun fact; women as mothers tend to raise their boys to be "provider male" betas. Ironically enough, what got her wet were the alphas, the playboys, and players.

What stands out is that the vast majority of women are skiing through cawk mountain during her peak in sex appeal, running through psychos and sociopaths until youth is squandered. At which point, she is now a victim, looks don't matter now, and man is bad. Self ownerships, personal accountability or any sense of responsibility is of no concern cause of the welfare state and daddy government. Society demonizes masculinity but femininity or the lack there of it in 2017 is not even questioned ever. Proud single mother online dating bios. Children out of wedlock. Multiple kids different baby daddy. Women running out on their marriage with a man's children. Said women are back on carousel 2.0 even before the divorce paper is filed.

Find your own path. I cannot imagine not indulging but, I avoid marriage and proceed via 'Netflix and chill.' DL Men on Strike by Dr. Helen Smith PHD She once self identified as a feminist until she saw what it become and turned away. Her books site instances in law where a boy is raped and held for random for child support despite being a minor and the woman much older collected. She calls out the Obama admin that pushed 'men are rapey' rhetoric on college campus' which have trials on site which can have you expelled just for accusations. Worse, you as a man have zero reproductive rights after ejaculation.

Fucking thisssss x 1000.

Bigbangspiritbomb I only just started noticing you as a poster but your shit is always on point. Killer username btw lol.

Yeah Ic. Thanks for all the info bro. I'm kind of a timid and loving person, but I don't really feel safe trusting another person now. I feel like it takes so long to get to know someone and alot of people arent good hearted. men or women.

Had to look it up....

The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are popular culture symbols representing the choice between embracing the sometimes painful truth of reality (red pill) and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill).

Total red pill here, but I would never use some trendy term to explain that I see things for what they are and am not a delusional twat with my head in teh sand. Most people are blue pill, by far.

I suspect the majority of man are blue pill. You got the purple pillers like the puas or the neomasculinity return of kings group. I think you can see the world as it is not how you want it to be and you are red pill. I know what it is. I still have my own path, values, beliefs, and core principles. There is a need to progress through self-awareness. Following the beaten path is the mating call of the loser. Someone that clearly doesn't subscribe to free thinking. You have tons of cucks, white knights, men with low testosterone, man-ginas.

Yeah Ic. Thanks for all the info bro. I'm kind of a timid and loving person, but I don't really feel safe trusting another person now. I feel like it takes so long to get to know someone and alot of people arent good hearted. men or women.

There's an excellent well reviewed book on Amazon called the rationale male. Been meaning to read it. It's supposed to be the Bible of red pill philosophy

It scares me too. It is funny. Society portrays masculinity as this bravado, hurting women, and the patriarchy. But, what is the truth?

I linked it before. Google it yourself. Link shows a study; women rate 80% of men below AVERAGE. This is female entitlement during peak sexual market value. Ironically enough, its men slut shaming and fat shaming. Fat is a indicator of poor heath. A slut is a indicator of poor self control in a female; nature holds female biology to a higher standard and has since the dawn of time. Femininity is a the gatekeeper of sex. It has been since the dawn of time.

YouTube Gene warfare. Look up genetic ostracism.

A classic example of genetic ostracism is happening on college campus' across America. How many open Trump supporters? You got a significant portion of dudes in skinny jeans, low testosterone, pandering to female victimhood, and protesting on campus. Why? Man want the eggs. And yet, the few open Trump supporters on site likely piss women off but, if aesthetic, the girls are spreading them legs.

Put your best foot forward. Chat up lots of women. Vet a good woman. Its a game of musical chairs. Time is on your side. Reward favors the bold. New girls are turning 18 everyday. I apologize to nobody. Life is way the fuck too boring not to try.

Back