Whats with this red pill stuff?

You can dl free pdf of rational male, Men on Strike, The Mating Mind, Sperm Wars, etc. all online free. It just is a disclaimer; not for sale purpose.

Best read for a man today, "Way of the Superior Man" by David Deida.

Cliff notes:

Purpose > woman

Woman is not your purpose

Live at your edge. Purpose, passion, dream is polarizing to a woman. Then again, if you drop your core purpose in life cause of 'love,' she will lose trust in you, in your ability to provide, to be real, and your lack of vision will make her resent you.

Deida gives you a perspective on the masculine and feminine polarity in relationships. He shows the reason why gender neutrality fails and why women are wet for belligerent men.

I missed this thread the first time around and realize homeboy is banned, but I think it's hilarious how many people that talk about the red pill or women not being your purpose are actually the ones who are obsessed with constantly talking about women and molding their lifestyle around women. It's like being pussywhipped without even having the pussy. I'd guess 90%+ of this guy's posts are about women. His training style was designed around aesthetic for what attracts women. Lol at reading books about it too. It's literally letting women control your life.

Maybe if we didn't live in such a gynocentric society with biased family/divorce courts MGTOW and MRA's wouldn't have to exist.

Lol at society being Gynocentric. It's a mans world and always has been. The shit the MRAS whinge about like dying in war or getting fucked in divorce court were all ideas/laws that were pushed forward my men.

If anything is "patriarchy" that routinely devalued men.

The red pill fruit cups get called losers because anyone can glance at their chat rooms and speak to any of their proponents on here and see thats exactly what they are.
They are just the opposite side of the coin to radical feminism.

Last edited:
That has been my observation as well. I mentioned this in another thread before but the guys I know in real life who are into this kind of shit are far from the assertive “manly” guys they desperately want to be. They’re unassertive chodes who put the blame on women instead of their lack of a personality or redeeming qualities. Personally I find putting the responsibility of one’s happiness on the shoulder’s of other people to be rather unmanly, which is ironic because these idiots are the ones calling for the return of patriarchy. I feel like the old school tough guys these guys wish they could be would find this shit to be a petty. I get confused with MGTOW sometimes because I don’t believe in marriage, although my reasons are different.

Whilst I can understand some of the origins of the movement on issues like child custody to me it does as you say just seem to have become a licence to offload reasonability onto other people.

I do tend to take the view that as with "all men are assholes" mindsets on the female side as well its a bit of a self fulfilling prophecy, if you behave in a selfish distrustful fashion looking to attract a partner its much more likely your going to either end up with someone doing the same or be rejected when they see the reality thus confirming your opinion.

One of the patterns that TRP brings light to is the "cock carousel".

Women basically dickriding attractive bums during their youth, to settle with a beta provider when they hit their thirties. Don't be that guy. Pump and dump those bitches and beat them at their own game.

For those who already know that stuff, good for you. But there are people who don't, and TRP, despite having a generally dorky and vindictive vibe, is legit as fuck. Also the emphasis they put on lifting is great. You don't have to be a male model, just being reasonably fit puts you above 80% of the male population. Plus it puts you in the mindset of "getting shit done".

In a world controlled by the bullshit narrative that being nice and playing by the rules will get you anywhere in life, TRP is a good dose of Machiavellism for the kind of people that are in dire need of it.

The red pill is real. I know about it. I believe in it. But I don't go around selling it.

You like you like, you don't you don't!

Two are my closest male friends married their first real girlfriends and these women treat them like shit. They complain about nothing getting enough affection and sex, mean while their g/fs are ugly, there 3 or 4 at best.

According to the red pill these men havery desparation syndrome and it's true.

They love women who don't give a fuck about them.

I missed this thread the first time around and realize homeboy is banned, but I think it's hilarious how many people that talk about the red pill or women not being your purpose are actually the ones who are obsessed with constantly talking about women and molding their lifestyle around women. It's like being pussywhipped without even having the pussy. I'd guess 90%+ of this guy's posts are about women. His training style was designed around aesthetic for what attracts women. Lol at reading books about it too. It's literally letting women control your life.
One of the patterns that TRP brings light to is the "cock carousel".

Women basically dickriding attractive bums during their youth, to settle with a beta provider when they hit their thirties. Don't be that guy. Pump and dump those bitches and beat them at their own game.

For those who already know that stuff, good for you. But there are people who don't, and TRP, despite having a generally dorky and vindictive vibe, is legit as fuck. Also the emphasis they put on lifting is great. You don't have to be a male model, just being reasonably fit puts you above 80% of the male population. Plus it puts you in the mindset of "getting shit done".

In a world controlled by the bullshit narrative that being nice and playing by the rules will get you anywhere in life, TRP is a good dose of Machiavellism for the kind of people that are in dire need of it.
The first post describes the second post. Instead of worrying about how evil women apparently are, why not just live your life without much regard to them? Go climb Everest, learn an instrument, or just have a beer with your buddies. Whatever is your thing. Women will come, women will go, and in the end, it doesn't really matter. Spending every minute thinking about how to get women, "be more alpha" than the other guys, and spread your belief system around just comes across as wildly insecure. You're scheming to win a war that no one cares enough to fight. It's no different from the kid who spends months getting ready for a talent show as a means of finally getting the respect they deserve, only to find out that night that the only people in the audience are other kids performing and their parents. The cool kids that they seek validation from aren't even there. If you want to lift, accomplish something important, or whatever, do it for you, not because you think it will help you get laid on a Saturday night in a bar.

Its interesting to note the contrast between pro-TRP and anti-TRP posters in this thread.

Exhibit 1

The red pill is real. I know about it. I believe in it. But I don't go around selling it.

You like you like, you don't you don't!

Thinks the red pill is legit. Is confident about his choice and is chill regarding the whole thing.

Exhibit 2

The first post describes the second post. Instead of worrying about how evil women apparently are, why not just live your life without much regard to them? Go climb Everest, learn an instrument, or just have a beer with your buddies. Whatever is your thing. Women will come, women will go, and in the end, it doesn't really matter. Spending every minute thinking about how to get women, "be more alpha" than the other guys, and spread your belief system around just comes across as wildly insecure. You're scheming to win a war that no one cares enough to fight. It's no different from the kid who spends months getting ready for a talent show as a means of finally getting the respect they deserve, only to find out that night that the only people in the audience are other kids performing and their parents. The cool kids that they seek validation from aren't even there. If you want to lift, accomplish something important, or whatever, do it for you, not because you think it will help you get laid on a Saturday night in a bar.

Preachy, sermonizing tone. Passive-aggressiveness. High moral ground.

All I'm saying is that If I had to choose one of you to have a beer with, as per your life-changing advice, I'd take the red pilled guy over your beta cuck ass.

Cheers :D

The world has turned into groups of people bitching. Participation trophy generation.

Its interesting to note the contrast between pro-TRP and anti-TRP posters in this thread.

Exhibit 1

Thinks the red pill is legit. Is confident about his choice and is chill regarding the whole thing.

Exhibit 2

All I'm saying is that If I had to choose one of you to have a beer with, as per your life-changing advice, I'd take the red pilled guy over your beta cuck ass.

Pot meet kettle? The bulk of the red pill is based on being preachy about judging how other men act and how women act.

It's not some groundbreaking, intelligent theory either. Basically any frat boy has the same mentality.

Exhibit 1

Exhibit 2

Exhibit 3 - Your post being unknowingly massively hypocritical.

Exhibit 1

Exhibit 2

Exactly what @Oblivian said. You're calling me out for doing exactly what you're doing plus the ad hominem attacks about how I'm a "beta cuck," an honestly laughable assumption. It's also worth noting that the guy you're attempting to circle jerk with is agreeing with you, so of course he's not going to have a confrontational tone. Any idiot with a basic understanding of arguments would be able to deduce as much. Strawman argument is a strawman.

Exactly what @Oblivian said. You're calling me out for doing exactly what you're doing plus the ad hominem attacks about how I'm a "beta cuck," an honestly laughable assumption. It's also worth noting that the guy you're attempting to circle jerk with is agreeing with you, so of course he's not going to have a confrontational tone. Any idiot with a basic understanding of arguments would be able to deduce as much. Strawman argument is a strawman.

Ahahahahhaah "ad hominem". "laughable assumption". "strawman argument". What is this, the debate club ?

It was a tongue in cheek comment. You could have rolled with it, but you chose the pseudo-intellectual route. And you wonder why I chose the other dude to have a beer with you fucking dork ?

Ahahahahhaah "ad hominem". "laughable assumption". "strawman argument". What is this, the debate club ?

It was a tongue in cheek comment. You could have rolled with it, but you chose the pseudo-intellectual route. And you wonder why I chose the other dude to have a beer with you fucking dork ?
Yes, please call me a dork and retreat when you realized that everyone saw that you're an idiot. It further shows exactly the type of insecure morons that jump into the Red Pill. You can keep squirming if you want. Makes no difference to me.

I say nothing is more Beta than organizing a support group full of other men who got their fee fees hurt by a woman to the point they disavow interacting with them on various levels.<Lmaoo>

Why is there even a need for this stupid philosophy.

A. Be aware of your partners displays of bad qualities if they rear their ugly head and evaluate if they can either be fixed or are problematic enough to where you have to make the logical choice to cut ties with them.

B. Once away from the bad relationship analyze what kind of person they were and why you were attracted to them and make sure you dont make the dumb mistake most people do. Repeatedly date the same type of shitty person. If the latter in particular can be achieved then you wouldnt have hordes of jaded men and women who bemoan how awful all of the opposite sex is.

Of course its easier to just blame everyone/society than it is so sit down and honestly self reflect.

Pot meet kettle? The bulk of the red pill is based on being preachy about judging how other men act and how women act.

It's not some groundbreaking, intelligent theory either. Basically any frat boy has the same mentality.

Well, if you want to point out their flaws they're a really easy target. The sheer ridiculousness and self-indulgence of the whole thing makes them easy to pick on, especially on the internet, hence the massive circle jerk in this thread.

Nevertheless, I chose to defend the undefendable because I maintain that beneath all the batshit craziness of the red pill, these boys spit some cold hard truths for those who haven't figured out this shit for themselves.

Bring it on, cucks ! :D

Yes, please call me a dork and retreat when you realized that everyone saw that you're an idiot. It further shows exactly the type of insecure morons that jump into the Red Pill. You can keep squirming if you want. Makes no difference to me.

Retreat ? Squirming ? You seem very emotionally invested in this, and the military language is unintentionally hilarious. You can't write three angry tirades about this shit then say "it makes no difference to you".

Dance for me some more, por favor.

Well, if you want to point out their flaws they're a really easy target. The sheer ridiculousness and self-indulgence of the whole thing makes them easy to pick on, especially on the internet, hence the massive circle jerk in this thread.

Nevertheless, I chose to defend the undefendable because I maintain that beneath all the batshit craziness of the red pill, these boys spit some cold hard truths for those who haven't figured out this shit for themselves.

Bring it on, cucks ! :D

Look, I haven't seen you post about this at all besides this thread. I don't really know your opinions on it. I admittedly do not know a ton about the red pill, nor do I really care to. What I know is what posters like bigbang and a few others have posted which reads absolutely ridiculous.

What I am seeing is the criticism of one extreme (white knights, feminist men, guys that get walked all over, etc), and going to the complete other extreme. The irony is that this other extreme molds their life around women as well.

Your arguments in here have been really weak though. As I pointed out my thoughts on the red pill and their life being molded by women, your follow up post pretty much justified it. You then act like those that think the red pill is bullshit really preach about it and judge. Read the beginning of this thread. You have a poster that is absolutely obsessed with talking and preaching about it. You have a forum dedicated to it. You have people using "cuck" and "beta" to no end. Most of these people are pseudo intellectuals as well. You can read the thread and see that.

It's not ground breaking stuff. Most of us in college slept around without much thought for the women. I, and many others, skipped out on having girlfriends to go to the bar, party, and sleep around. Hell, even rappers have talked about these hoes ain't loyal and bros before hoes. The fact that you have a group that embraces this to the extreme and tries to play it off as some deep meaning movement is hilarious.

I say nothing is more Beta than organizing a support group full of other men who got their fee fees hurt by a woman to the point they disavow interacting with them on various levels.<Lmaoo>

It's a very honorable thing to do actually. Some brother from another mother got hurt by a bish ? Support and empower the motherfucker, instead of laughing at him like a fucking weasel.

I know you're trying to come across as funny to get a "like" from your fellow eunuchs in this thread, but you're coming across as a really shitty person

Of course its easier to just blame everyone/society than it is so sit down and honestly self reflect.

It' like you guys make fun of them, then repeat the very things they preach. If someone mopes around at the red pill, they'll get berated by the community and get told to do something about it. At the very least, LIFT !

Mgtow? The fuck? I thought red pill was about White genocide and the kalergi plan.

Back