Media What’s everyone, eating, drinking, etc. for UFC 298?

Drugs and then probably other drugs.
fae0177e-29b1-45ed-9c08-1415272c1ac1_text.gif

Yall know Trump legalized cannabis in the US right, under thca hemp. So yeah I'll be vaping on some of that and about to cook up some chicken wings. I'll post some pics once done, but yall bout to find out on some baked wings. Better than fried all day of the week.

Pot roast is like a 3 out of 10 in the difficulty scale. Buck up and execute the recipe.

Is there really more to it than "cut vegetables, put them in slow cooker with meat, season, and serve 8 hours later"? Because if not, even a 3 seems high.

Is there really more to it than "cut vegetables, put them in slow cooker with meat, season, and serve 8 hours later"? Because if not, even a 3 seems high.
You are correct. I was being generous.

You know what, I've always posted in your thread about what I'm cooking or buying to eat for the fights, but to be honest I'm feeling lazy, so I want you to cook something for me @Dead Kennedy :D :D

Come on don't be shy now, what you cooking me? feed me din dins :p

Gotta know what you doing to make a thicker gravy out of the leftover liquids once the roast is done. Or do yall just serve that thin ass liquid as is?

No drinks for me, but my wife and I are making country-fried steak with some white gravy. I may add in some edibles perhaps as the night develops.

I think you should add the edibles personally!

I have an edible waiting for me in the freezer at home and will buy a slab of Furphy, local beer that not everyone seems to like but I do. Prob get some beer nuts too I reckon

Gotta know what you doing to make a thicker gravy out of the leftover liquids once the roast is done. Or do yall just serve that thin ass liquid as is?
For me it depends on what kind of potatos im going to have with the roast. If im having classic mash potatoes i would strain everything through a fine mesh strainer and thicken the liquid with a roux or god forbid a corn starch slurry. If im cooking small potato's I would probably just use the jus in the pot/slow cooker.

I'll probably fall asleep and miss the whole card. Too many drugs the last 2 days. But I'd like to pick up a sundae at Carvel on my way home in a little while. Gonna have a sober night.

Excited for this one!

We‘re doing steak flautas for dinner, which is a favorite of mine.

Some big hitters for whiskey: Peerless Double Oak, which is an absolute banger; Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel, Barrel Proof Rye; and Old Forester Single Barrel, Barrel Proof.

As you can see, Gracie is most jazzed about the Old Forester.
IMG_2338.jpeg
Also got my trusty Good News and Mindy’s gummies,
IMG_0988.pngIMG_0989.jpeg
<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Last edited:
For me it depends on what kind of potatos im going to have with the roast. If im having classic mash potatoes i would strain everything through a fine mesh strainer and thicken the liquid with a roux or god forbid a corn starch slurry. If im cooking small potato's I would probably just use the jus in the pot/slow cooker.
A trick for a roux without all that stirring is one I saw from a youtuber named shotgun red. He would take the flour and bake it in the oven to the desired color and then use that in the dishes. I've tried it and it works great so you can add this roux flour towards the end of a dish and not have to cook the flour taste out, and get that quick thickening instead of the corn starch (i'm not a fan of). Would work good in that scenario I'd imagine. You could m

Excited for this one!

We‘re doing steak flautas for dinner, which is a favorite of mine.

Some big hitters for whiskey: Peerless Double Oak, which is an absolute banger; Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel, Barrel Proof Rye; and Old Forester Single Barrel, Barrel Proof.

As you can see, Gracie is most jazzed about the Old Forester.
View attachment 1030092
Also got my trusty Good News and Mindy’s gummies,
View attachment 1030086View attachment 1030088
<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>
GOd damn BFoe are you taking a shot of each bottle or what? All of that would fckn take me out big time lol

had homemade hamburger (experimenting with the oklahoma onion burger style) and some garlic fries and one tallboy of these :

Voodoo-Ranger-Fruit-Force-Hazy-Punch-IPA-Craft-Beer-1-19-2-fl-oz-Can-9-5-ABV_a9eb354f-7500-42f5-a9b8-6b01ae71823b.471e34a4d94b7fcc2bbbb6c6e7d9b81b.jpeg

Back