• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Trump challenges Biden to a debate

Thinkin about putting 70mg of rso in a shot of vodka for the debate.

How any red blooded American doesn’t know how to just say “John 3:16” when asked about their favorite Bible verse is insane. It’s a cop out but the Fox News dorks would of eaten it up
You'd think he would at least come up with something Witty like "my favorite bible verse is Don 3:16: which means make America great again" and then sell more cheap Chinese merchandise with that on it.

The moderators shouldn’t matter if the candidates present compelling arguments.

It will be hilarious, though if we can hear Trump yelling in the background with his mic, turned off while Joe is trying to speak.

I say we treat this like a Saturday UFC event and engage in spirited play-by-play commentary.
Hopefully there are no eye pokes or kicks to the cup.
It seems like the moderators are all that matter with this format. It should be what Biden thinks Trump has to answer for, and what Trump thinks Biden has to answer for, not what Jake Tapper and Dana Bash feel like asking them, then cutting off the microphones so only they are allowed to object or follow up.

I mean we saw the 2020 debates with Trump saying he expected a vaccine to be available to the end of the year, and Chris Wallace arguing with him saying that was insane and there wouldn't be a vaccine until summer of 2021, then of course the vaccine came out a couple weeks after the election. Then Biden lying about his son's laptop being "Russian disinformation" and Kristen Welker letting him off the hook and saying "I want to get back to calling you a racist".

These rules make it more like side by side interviews with CNN than a debate.

I heard great advice for Biden on Twitter. The man said Biden should begin every reply with "felon says what?".
I hope he does, and then Trump asks him what the felony was so we can watch Biden short circuit.

giphy.gif

The president also recalled his son Beau's military service, saying: "My son spent a year in Iraq; that's how I lost him." Biden added during the call: "My son Beau, he [had] been near a burn pit in Baghdad and came down with stage four neuroblastoma, a brain tumor, and lost him, too."
Meanwhile;
Yeah except he said it a number of other times as “I lost my son in Afghanistan”

I hope he does, and then Trump asks him what the felony was so we can watch Biden short circuit.

giphy.gif
You run with some ultra dumb talking points on here sherbrother...but the "what's da real crime? No one knows!" remark you continually espoused on here is particularly room temp. It wasn't even a complicated felony charge...

You run with some ultra dumb talking points on here sherbrother...but the "what's da real crime? No one knows!" remark you continually espoused on here is particularly room temp. It wasn't even a complicated felony charge...
Well you were asked several times in that thread and had no answer other than "he did what he was accused of doing", and Biden certainly doesn't know, but I'd love to hear him try to explain that his opponent was prosecuted for "covering up" a scheme to pay more in taxes.

Yeah except he said it a number of other times as “I lost my son in Afghanistan”
Yet your original claim was that he lies more than Trump. You know, the guy with over 30,000 factually checked lies on record in a 4 year run.

Back