• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Trump challenges Biden to a debate

The moderators shouldn’t matter if the candidates present compelling arguments.

It will be hilarious, though if we can hear Trump yelling in the background with his mic, turned off while Joe is trying to speak.

I say we treat this like a Saturday UFC event and engage in spirited play-by-play commentary.
Hopefully there are no eye pokes or kicks to the cup.

Last edited:
I already answered. You just like it when everything is in yalls favor to you that's fair .
No you didn't.

Since you felt the need to cry about how unfair these moderators are going to be to Trump, I asked who you'd replace them with. Your response was to list an occupation. Judge.

You haven't been able to come up with a single person you'd consider a fair debate moderator, because deep down, you need that excuse in your back pocket in case Trump looks like the moron he is on stage tonight.

No you didn't.

Since you felt the need to cry about how unfair these moderators are going to be to Trump, I asked who you'd replace them with. Your response was to list an occupation. Judge.

You haven't been able to come up with a single person you'd consider a fair debate moderator, because deep down, you need that excuse in your back pocket in case Trump looks like the moron he is on stage tonight.
Why do you want to keep asking people to name hypothetical people to moderate the debate instead of discussing the actual people who are going to moderate it?

E Jean Carroll’s lawyer better be recording the debate. Once Biden calls Trump a rapist, Donny won’t be able to help himself and her lawyer can get her more of that Rube money.

Try nootropics and see what happens.

This will get you started,

Students mostly take them to help stay up for long hours studying. Ditto doctors working night shifts. But you have to have working engine before a new lube job is going to do anything for your car, right?
I should’ve known that Alpha Brain was what has been fueling Joe’s sleepy ass

Here is your objective moderator:

MV5BNTdiNmQ0N2QtZDI4MC00YzA5LTljMjMtOTc1Njc3N2M4NDliXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_.jpg

Why do you want to keep asking people to name hypothetical people to moderate the debate instead of discussing the actual people who are going to moderate it?

I've already discussed my thoughts on the current moderators. I'm not the one bitching about them.

Why can't you answer a single question about who you'd consider a fair debate moderator, since you're convinced Bash and Tapper are going to be so unfair to Daddy?

cuckedfortuck is panic wrestling lol just like the rest of the maga dorks

its so rigged against the mandarin molester just like tucker told us. so unfair! that's why the rapey debatist agreed to all the rules and terms.

the maga toddlers have already gotten their excuses ready to go from weeks before the thing even happens because they know rapey von shitzenpantz is going to shit his nappy in front of the whole world and get clowned by that senile old fuck with dementia.

and you can bet that that they'll already have their excuses all loaded up and ready to go for after this years election too. will be funny to watch them do their whole cry-cry thing about the mail in ballots again while ignoring the fact that their rapist messiah votes for himself by mail.

It's still funny that they had to create a system for the debate because Convicted Felon Trump is such a petulant bitch and can't keep his mouth shut when it's not his turn to talk LMAO.
They literally have colored lights, like that game “Red Light, Green Light” that small children play. Embarrassing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonesgoat
Back