"Nothing will happen on December 21" Thread (w/ Maya info)

How bad was y2k? like was everybody scared bad and if its going to be in mexico then it's already the 21st isnt it?

Just gone 11:00pm here and I feel a bit of a headache coming on ...

The Mayans should have said 31th so we can blame them for the fiscal cliff.

obamadealwithit_gif.gif

Apparently, these guys could predict the end of the world, yet couldn't progress past stone age tech, and failed to see the fall of their own civilization. Yeah, they seem legit.

Well, it's 21st 5 minutes ago in Chicago.

Which means.........

The Apocalypse has finally begun :D

It is now 12/21/2012,1:03 AM....Fuck you Mayans....you don't know shit

Its been an hour and nothing has happened yet, but I refuse to put down my AK.

Apparently, these guys could predict the end of the world, yet couldn't progress past stone age tech, and failed to see the fall of their own civilization. Yeah, they seem legit.

The Maya did not have the resources that those in Europe had. Namely steel. Do you think if they had the means to make steel they wouldn't have done it?

Edit: I'd also like to note the architecture and writing system they had. Trust me, they were as sophisticated and complex as any other culture.

The calendar has counted down and is going to NOT end on December 21, 2012, but flip and reset back to 13.0.0.0.0 There are dates marked by the Maya that come way after Dec 21.

I've been telling people this for awhile. They get mad when I spoil the fun.

Everybody loves a little doomsday.

it's cold as fuck in texas. pole shift is upon us

I've decided that my final fap will be to famous R&B/pop singer and occasional actress Mya. I thought it'd be appropriate. See you all in hell.

why do i get the feeling like tonight's new year's eve.. only difference is there's no good food and no Dick Clark

Im actually finishing up season 2 of Walking Dead atm so it would be freaky if a zombie apocalypse happened right when im watching the show, harsh mindfuck.

I wonder if there's gonna be any mass suicides/cult shit going on.

Back