Television New Mr. and Mrs. Smith Series

I don't know but she gave me a boner when I was watching Black Swan
she comes off as a Miley cirus, Sarah jessica parker, tori spelling, cameron diaz type "hot"

they aint fooling me ever, those are not hot women, add Natalie portman to the list, jennifer anniston, sandra bullock, etc.

Not sure why unless there's some scandal I don't know about. He did Community, which has a fanbase similar to The Office. He's a successful rapper, Childish Gambino, that draws in different types of people, some who aren't even hiphop fans. He was partly responsible for the inspiration of Miles Morales. His show Atlanta is incredible and has a loyal following as well.

Frankly put, he is a rare talent that was able to find success in standup comedy, tv, movie and music.

I don’t think he’s particularly funny, I don’t think he’s a good actor, and I don’t think he’s a good musician is what I meant.

Community and The Office are also nothing alike and I doubt has much overlap for their fanbases. It’s more like Arrested Development.

seems like a dumb move to market it as a remake since it's not the same premise. You got the goofs that will be pissed off they aren't white, and the people pissed off it's not even close to the same story. And the people pissed off "we got another remake." They should have just called it "The Johnsons" or something and marketed it as an original new show.

Likely, the show will be unoriginal and substandard in writing quality, so by shamelessly capitalizing on a previous success they will make more money than they ought to. It's what all these remakes do: under-deliver in quality but still make a quick buck off nostalgia.

Likely, the show will be unoriginal and substandard in writing quality, so by shamelessly capitalizing on a previous success they will make more money than they ought to. It's what all these remakes do: under-deliver in quality but still make a quick buck off nostalgia.
Or, here me out, you could just watch the show before trying to review it or pass judgement.

The movie was terrible, I don’t see the series being any better. I always laughed, what’s a 98 lb Angelina Jolie really gonna do? One punch, she would have a broken cheek bone or worse. Pff...common

Fuck this show. Seriously. Waste of time, and the last episode pissed me off.

Or, here me out, you could just watch the show before trying to review it or pass judgement.

Sure. I will. One can be predictive about something but still retain rational thought later while experiencing it.

I would LOVE for the show to be incredible, because I enjoy good t.v. more than bad t.v.

I just won't be surprised if I'm right.

as long as this show is mid, it’s as good as, if not better than, the movie

Trying to watch this but I'm struggling in the very first episode; They just throw two people together and on a mission with no time for them to get to know each other (as an actual married couple would) Also, they both know what the job is, why is the dude trying to find out who she really is and why is she trying to reject what she assumes is a public display of affection from her cover husband. It's like the writers are trying to force weird awkward scenes

she comes off as a Miley cirus, Sarah jessica parker, tori spelling, cameron diaz type "hot"

they aint fooling me ever, those are not hot women, add Natalie portman to the list, jennifer anniston, sandra bullock, etc.
Are you trying to be edgelord of the week? Lol at just casually name-dropping Sarah Jessica Parker.

it’s been aight. honestly, the series almost certainly lost a lot after Phoebe Waller-Bridge stepped away from the project.

No. I am not.

Once again, Hollywood has proven that it is out of ideas, so it will just take a successful film or franchise and then remake it to a lower standard of quality.

Why don't they just write in the promo, under the title: "Hey, does anybody want to a see version worse than the original? Well here you go!!!"

I wish they could come up with something original and thought-provoking, but our culture is creatively bankrupt.
Hollywood does produce original stuff

But nobody goes to see it lmao

General public wants fun or nostalgia

Finished up this series last night, and I really enjoyed it! I thought it was done really well and I liked the characters. I'm not mad about the finale, seemed right to end on a cliffhanger. I've read that Mr and Mrs Smith were in the top 5 for Amazon ratings, so let's see if another season is granted. I'm in for more if renewed!

Won’t watch, downgrades Glover for being a part of this remake nonsense to me.

This show exemplifies why having a hot female lead is not only important but crucial to the plot. The female actress, Maya Erskine, is put into situations where she's supposed to seduce a bunch of rich guys and its just not believable. When you have Angelina Jolie seducing some guy in a hotel room you don't bat an eye. But Maya is a completely average chick who you wouldn't pay any attention to if you encountered her on the street. It's just not realistic to have her in this role and portray her trying to get the attention of some rich asshole.

This show exemplifies why having a hot female lead is not only important but crucial to the plot. The female actress, Maya Erskine, is put into situations where she's supposed to seduce a bunch of rich guys and its just not believable. When you have Angelina Jolie seducing some guy in a hotel room you don't bat an eye. But Maya is a completely average chick who you wouldn't pay any attention to if you encountered her on the street. It's just not realistic to have her in this role and portray her trying to get the attention of some rich asshole.
she's a Boise 6

Back