Television New Mr. and Mrs. Smith Series

All these crap shows just caused me to pause my amazon membership plus the price hikes and ADs. The only service in still oaying for is HBO MAX and only because I got a black friday deal for 2.99 til may.

This show exemplifies why having a hot female lead is not only important but crucial to the plot. The female actress, Maya Erskine, is put into situations where she's supposed to seduce a bunch of rich guys and its just not believable. When you have Angelina Jolie seducing some guy in a hotel room you don't bat an eye. But Maya is a completely average chick who you wouldn't pay any attention to if you encountered her on the street. It's just not realistic to have her in this role and portray her trying to get the attention of some rich asshole.

Maya is a cute chick imo but I agree with her not being believable seducing rich guys who bang international models on the reg

Her seducing some college nerdy type or some blue collar schmo would be much more believable

But I have yet to watch the show so I can’t really judge too hard

This show exemplifies why having a hot female lead is not only important but crucial to the plot. The female actress, Maya Erskine, is put into situations where she's supposed to seduce a bunch of rich guys and its just not believable. When you have Angelina Jolie seducing some guy in a hotel room you don't bat an eye. But Maya is a completely average chick who you wouldn't pay any attention to if you encountered her on the street. It's just not realistic to have her in this role and portray her trying to get the attention of some rich asshole.
It is unbelievable because rich guys wouldn't be attracted to a boise dime like Maya or they would just have some hot ass yacht prostitute like nina agdal supposedly was with them for the night.

Maya is a cute chick imo but I agree with her not being believable seducing rich guys who bang international models on the reg

Her seducing some college nerdy type or some blue collar schmo would be much more believable

But I have yet to watch the show so I can’t really judge too hard
I concur she would be some chick in a dive bar

I had this on my list for a while and finally got around to it. It was much better than I had expected it to be.
A pretty perfect blend of action, comedy, drama, and compelling story. There was a nice chemistry and authenticity to Glover and Eskrine that made this enjoyable to watch.

If we're talking about what's more "real" in a fictional TV show, a hot female is a lot less likely to get into this field of work.
Put up a photo of Angelina Jolie and Maya Erskine and tell me which one looks more like the chick that was trying to get into the CIA.

Her job in this show wasn't even to seduce a bunch of rich guys..it was just to complete whatever mission was given in whatever way they could.
Who did she seduce? She talked to one rich guy and the goal was to get him alone, all she did was try to talk to him, and they showed that he wasn't even interested in her. They definitely weren't relying on her looks to carry her through this show--it was almost totally about her planning and being efficient.

If we're talking about what's more "real" in a fictional TV show, a hot female is a lot less likely to get into this field of work.
Put up a photo of Angelina Jolie and Maya Erskine and tell me which one looks more like the chick that was trying to get into the CIA.

Her job in this show wasn't even to seduce a bunch of rich guys..it was just to complete whatever mission was given in whatever way they could.
Who did she seduce? She talked to one rich guy and the goal was to get him alone, all she did was try to talk to him, and they showed that he wasn't even interested in her. They definitely weren't relying on her looks to carry her through this show--it was almost totally about her planning and being efficient.
It's settled then: We're all in agreement that she's fugly.

It's settled then: We're all in agreement that she's fugly.
Not fugly, just average. When I first saw the casting, she wasn't what I expected, but I ended up liking her.
She's cute, just not the traditional Hollywood bombshell.

Back