NOTHING for Valentine's Day

Been single for 13 years so you guys gotta work hard to beat my streak

I gave a Godiva teddy bear and chocolates to one of my exes for V-day.

She broke up with me a couple weeks later and didn't even bother to take the poor bear.

I take my girl to a nice steak house before or after Valentines day. This way we both win.

Married 19yrs, together for 23, never done valentine's day. Never been a problem!

Choose your partners carefully bros!
Same. Except 15 and 18 years. We might go out for a family meal but meh.

I don't think I've ever bought a girl anything for valentines or any holiday for that matter. If I want you to have something I'll just get it. I'm not waiting on some day to be pressured into buying something

Come on man treat your gal with massage and go down on her. Also use a vibrator while she's tied her to the bed.

We're men and valentines day is about showing selfless affection to your woman.

Come on man treat your gal with massage and go down on her. Also use a vibrator while she's tied her to the bed.

We're men and valentines day is about showing selfless affection to your woman.
We get down all the time sir, and everything is on the menu any day, feb 14th included.

That's the whole point, no need to limit or tie things to just one day for a healthy relationship, and to a certain extent any gesture on that day is bullshit anyway because it was/is prompted rather than sincere.

Reactions: 666
Depends on the woman. If you have a woman who is going to get overly upset at you if you don't buy the bitch some flowers then just buy the bitch some flowers.

Reactions: 666
We get down all the time sir, and everything is on the menu any day, feb 14th included.

That's the whole point, no need to limit or tie things to just one day for a healthy relationship, and to a certain extent any gesture on that day is bullshit anyway because it was/is prompted rather than sincere.
I agree about that. Feb 14 should be every Saturday night. I hate Christmas also.

Depends on the woman. If you have a woman who is going to get overly upset at you if you don't buy the bitch some flowers then just buy the bitch some flowers.
Depends on a lot of things.

How a woman would handle such a gesture would probably tell you a lot about the strength and status of a relationship.

Early on in a relationship, I doubt it would go over well. People still have their guard up, they are still vulnerable and still formulating their image of their partner and the level of commitment and likely duration of the union.

30 years into a rock solid healthy loving relationship, in which you have already been thru LIFE, stress, success, failure, LOSS, illness, adventure...
who gives a shit about the day where disconnected men need to be reminded for ONE stinking day to make their woman feel special? If you don't make her feel special the other 364 days then how legitimate or sincere could a prompted mandatory gesture even be?

"If you have a woman who is going to get overly upset at you if you don't buy the bitch some flowers then just buy the bitch some flowers."

by all means, buy the bitch some flowers.
<JennieThumbsUp>

that was the basic sentiment I was looking to encapsulate when I said

"if this is your only shot at getting your annual half assed blowjob then by all means don't fuck it up!!
Get that half assed BJ!

Depends on a lot of things.

How a woman would handle such a gesture would probably tell you a lot about the strength and status of a relationship.

Early on in a relationship, I doubt it would go over well. People still have their guard up, they are still vulnerable and still formulating their image of their partner and the level of commitment and likely duration of the union.

30 years into a rock solid healthy loving relationship, in which you have already been thru LIFE, stress, success, failure, LOSS, illness, adventure...
who gives a shit about the day where disconnected men need to be reminded for ONE stinking day to make their woman feel special? If you don't make her feel special the other 364 days then how legitimate or sincere could a prompted mandatory gesture even be?

"If you have a woman who is going to get overly upset at you if you don't buy the bitch some flowers then just buy the bitch some flowers."

by all means, buy the bitch some flowers.
<JennieThumbsUp>

that was the basic sentiment I was looking to encapsulate when I said

"if this is your only shot at getting your annual half assed blowjob then by all means don't fuck it up!!
Get that half assed BJ!
Yeah definitely if it's early you should try to make it special. Some women, or probably most women, have this idea of romance and 2/14 being their special day. I know a lot of women who start talking about Valentine's day as early as December and you just know they are expecting at least some effort on that day.

I hate Valentine's Day. Romance should be spontaneous or at the very least not forced. It's a racket to overcharge for flowers and pack out restaurants. Luckily my wife doesn't care that much it's my busy season for work and she's understanding. We got trips planned for May, June, and July so I will definitely plan some nice romantic moments on those trips.

I remember making a Valentine's day thread while drunk posting here 10 years ago, and some guy replied me this video.

Still makes me lol to this day. Good times.

The wife and I don’t exchange Valentines, Birthday or Christmas gifts. Lol.

We have a great relationship. We travel twice a year and are pretty good about not pissing money away. We’re not uptight about it. We just see so many people in debt to their eyeballs and complaining about it. We don’t want to live like that.

No relationship, no prospect, and still, I do not care. I’m not ever doing Valentine’s Day again.
Juice ain’t worth the squeeze, even when I was in a relationship. It’s always taken for granted. Fuck love and Valentine’s Day.

Yours truly, a bitter prick

my wife is going to get something

a lecture about how valentines is a fake corporate holiday.... repeat every year.

Nothing like your woman being on the same page as you

Bump for all you fine upstanding gentlemen out there, and everyone else too.

It is still not too late to get your significant other NOTHING for Valentines Day!

Back