"Nothing will happen on December 21" Thread (w/ Maya info)

Just an fyi guys, "Mayan" refers to the language whereas for everything else pertaining to the culture it's simply "The Maya"

I can guarantee an Earthquake will happen somewhere in the world on 12/21 and the day after.

And if one didn't occur, then I would be worried.

I think there is earthquakes everyday somewhere in the world.

so i souldnt go to bars tonight and see if a girl falls for the end of the world bit?

so i souldnt go to bars tonight and see if a girl falls for the end of the world bit?

Just because something's not happening tomorrow doesn't mean you can't bang today bro

lolz its been 5 hours after the 21'st still nothing happening

Well it's 12/21/12 in Australia right now and this was just shown on TV:

67929_310783055703847_128156995_n.jpg

Take it for what it's worth. I think it's obviously a load of bollocks but I find it funny that people are getting themselves so worked up and worried over this shit.

Take it for what it's worth. I think it's obviously a load of bollocks but I find it funny that people are getting themselves so worked up and worried over this shit.

Just some crazy flying hyper poisonous giant Tapeworm IMO. You Aussies and your wildlife

The Mayans predicted the end of the world yet they couldn't predict their demise at the hands of my people.

They didn't predict the end of the world, it's just a mathematical end to their calendar

Look like a Worm-man Signal!!! There must be alot of crime happening in Perth tonight!

My god, it's happening, they'll never take me alive!!!

imager.php

the perfect outcome would be if there WAS an apocalypse, but only for people who believe this shit.

like anyone who carries on about chemtrails and nbiru and fucking polar reversal and shit, just burst into flames and everyone else was left behind on earth safe.. One second they are surfing prison planet and agreeing strongly with alex jones, the next they are all on fire dying while we stand around going "well shit, i guess they were sort of right".

One of the most prominent doomsayers, Patrick Geryl, has basically retracted all the bullshit he spread, and has taken down his youtube channel, and has stopped taking questions/comments.

On top of that, the facebook 21/12/2012 Network have posted the following

"Because of perceived threats and recent extremist events that have occurred in the United States and China, it has become necessary to disable our site forum. Current forum members are not under suspicion or in threat of investigation. I am in complete cooperation with requesting parties and cannot, and will not comment on this matter any further.

PLEASE PEOPLE… I'm begging you. Do not overreact or make any rash decisions regarding Dec 21st. Anyone who knows anything about the 2012 prophecies, including myself, does not believes that the world is going to end. This date simply marks the end of an era and the beginning of a new. This is an exciting time for our planet and we should consider ourselves blessed to be alive and able to experience a fantastic new existence."

I feel bad for the Maya. People are gonna go on about how wrong they were for something they didn't even say.

Back