Max Holiday: "#noshowsealdo wanna run his lip after he finds out I'm hurt"

giphy.gif

iYER6Vf.gif

Paper Champs.

Conor was too busy making history.

q3UdO2Q.gif
Making history, or dodging his duties for absolute bullshit fights?

Tomatoe tomato.

Max is hurt? This is becoming a fucking soap opera

The UFC playing fighters against each other: Is Normal!

And the fighters being dumb enough to buy into it: Also Normal!
Aldo isnt being dumb at all,hes playing this smart.

By fighting Nate two times? :D
My how people forget. He went to challenge RDA, he pulled out.

Aldo got the call after wanting the fight for weeks and coming off of medical suspension.

Then this happened.

JbXm6jq.jpg

The FW champ conor mcgregor is too busy training to fight the winner of Romero/Bisping to handle his responsibilities at FW for the time being.

Nobody is champion for life. If a deserving challenger comes and you refuse to defend your title, you're no longer entitled to call yourself a champion.

I don't think Aldo knew Holloway was hurt. Hell I didn't know

With what? How long? A tear?
Aldo is going by what the UFC told him. And we all know how forthcoming they are with pertinent information to their fighters.

Nobody is champion for life. If a deserving challenger comes and you refuse to defend your title, you're no longer entitled to call yourself a champion.
Conor is champ as long as its profitable enough to be so. I bet if conor loses he 155 belt,the ufc would snatch the belt from aldo and give it back to him

Max Holiday lol

He is annoying as fuck. "It is my kids birthday, no no I am actually hurt wahhh wahh" what a fucking crybaby. Whatever the fucking reason is, it is not Aldo's fault so STFU.

Aldo isnt being dumb at all,hes playing this smart.
I was talking about Holloway.

I'm pretty sure Holloway can get Aldo's number or word with him. Instead he is going to play games in the media.

Conor Paper Champs.

Special treatment thats what he gets.

Alot of fighters would probably be 2 div champion if they get the same benefits as conor.

Example: Woodley would be Odds-Favourite against Bisping to get that second belt. of cours UFC would never let him do that.
Only over-hypped fighters are allowed to do that

Jin Akutsu give it up already: Conor will never make sweet love to you, no matter how hard you troll to impress him.

If it is in March then Aldo has lots of time. Why doesn't he try to do something like challenge Nate Diaz at 160 in the meantime.

I still think it's interesting how Aldo managed to nail Conor with a huge left right away, but Conor just walked through it, and landed his right after.

That Aldo left would have been a kill shot in most other fights.

Jin Akutsu give it up already: Conor will never make sweet love to you, no matter how hard you troll to impress him.
If you're trying to call me out, at least try and do it right.

@CPH

yA9bpD.gif

#noshowsealdo will no show the next title fight, it's already in his gameplan.

He moved on to bigger fish. He cleaned out the fw division.He was just holding onto the fw belt for shits and gigs.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back