Max Holiday: "#noshowsealdo wanna run his lip after he finds out I'm hurt"

Zzzz quit boring everyone with your recycled shitposting.

"#Where's Waldo! Tell him to meet me at Brooklyn in February!"

*Aldo Accepts*

"Uh I dunno man it is my kid's birthday, I'm going to disneyland, he just wants me to fight without getting much rest, he might not even show, oh and did I mention I'm injured? Yea I'm injured now and he just wants to fight cause he knows I'm injured"

Geez Max how many fucking excuses you got? Just be a man and admit you were too hyped from winning and you didn't think things through before making the callout. Getting mad at Aldo for accepting the date that you called him out for is just stupid, especially with all these accusations you're throwing around now.

didnt max run his lip post fight against Pettis. Even tho he was hurt? maybe the adrenaline and stuff kept him from feeling the injury and he didnt know till after...Aldo is ready brah. U claimed u were

It's funny how Max has always criticized Aldo for being hurt and now Max is hurt and he still talks shit about Aldo. What a hypocrite douchebag.

My how people forget. He went to challenge RDA, he pulled out.

Aldo got the call after wanting the fight for weeks and coming off of medical suspension.

Then this happened.

JbXm6jq.jpg

So you mean Aldo gets to blame that he doesn't take the rematch on short notice. Conor did and got his ass handed to him. He beat Eddie fair and square. But there was no need for 2nd Diaz fight and if so, first defend title before fighting a third time out of the division.

Does anyone else find Holloway annoying?

Just seems to ramble on and on and then at the end of the rant thinks he is so clever.

Where's Wax Waldoway?

Back