Media Do people still want to watch McGregor fighting? Or just wanna see him hurt?

I feel like it's a little bit of both.

Yeah, any Top 10 active fighter in 155/170 destroys Conor. Shoot, even joke fighters like Mike Jackson or CM Punk beat Conor now. Once you're on that BJ Penn/T-Ferg downhill slide, there is no recovery.
Nahhhh let's not get carried away... CM Punk? Most of US would whoop his ass.

I hear you, but he did display an extremely low IQ in the leg break fight. He kicked Doostin repeatedly like an angry retar...hmm, what do we say nowadays...the polite way to say the R-word is...Shedogger...yes, he kicked Doostin repeatedly like an angry Sherdogger. He either broke his own leg assuming it was fresh or he repeatedly threw hard shots with a limb that he knew was already compromised if you believe the rumors.

He has already become a stick in the mud compared to touch-butt Conor. His movement will be even more limited with the leg surgery. His chin has been cracked by Mayweather and Doostin. People know he isn't an invincible force anymore so they aren't brainwashed by the Conor Mystique. Plus, ring rust from inactivity.

Punk and Jackson are, I believe, quite a bit taller than McG with longer reach which are things he struggles with. I think it's 50/50 for Conor at this point versus even a bad fighter that is at least somewhat active. Versus any good fighter? Conor loses virtually 100% of the time minus freak stuff like a blind ref, incompetent/corrupt judges, opponent has a heart attack/aneurysm, etc..
Michael Jackson is an OK boxer, he could probably box with the smaller Conor. CM Punk would get killed, he would be a punching bag for Conor.

If you’re in MMA just because you want to hurt people or see people get hurt, you must be an absolute dummy.
Who here said it’s solely to watch people get hurt? People getting hurt is just a bonus. I enjoy everything that goes into MMA.

This sport might be too violent for you. You should try cricket or WMMA.

Nahhhh let's not get carried away... CM Punk? Most of US would whoop his ass.
I honestly think that Punk would Buddy the Elf most Sherdoggers. Looks like crap against most active UFC-level fighters like Buddy looks retarded among the elves, but looks superhuman against non-fighters.

I think I'd beat T-Ferg and Conor at this point. My head is a rock so Conor isn't knocking me out and you just need to make fun of him in the conferences so he fights stupid/angry. Make it out of the 1st round and it's your fight. T-Ferg is just the shot Mexican BJ Penn at this point. Just show up and you win.

I’m excited to see him fight again. But I also love seeing anyone get hurt.

Do people still want to watch McGregor fighting? Or just wanna see him hurt?

Conor is done & finished as a fighter. He fought 5 times last 7 years & 1-3 in his last 4 fights. He is the closest thing to Tony Ferguson other than Tony Ferguson himself.

Every ranked LW or WW would be a massive favourite against Conor right now. Even likes of Paddy Pimblett.

Only UFC would be beneficial of his come back since he is their ca$h cow & PPV machine.

Hes 35 hes got 1 or 2 solid years left and he didnt take a ton of dmg maybe 3 years left but I love to see him fight yeah hes exciting and can finish that's why hes famous and nobody speaks on belal

Connor is good though not as driven as he used to be. I would bet on Chandler.

Conor is done & finished as a fighter. He fought 5 times last 7 years & 1-3 in his last 4 fights. He is the closest thing to Tony Ferguson other than Tony Ferguson himself.

Every ranked LW or WW would be a massive favourite against Conor right now. Even likes of Paddy Pimblett.

Only UFC would be beneficial of his come back since he is their ca$h cow & PPV machine.

I do but sadly, it's just been a nose dive of a career. I'm not sure anybody can reach that level.of star and stay on top. The closest thing to McGregor stardom in the fight game is Mike Tyson. We saw that implode and it waa before the social media.

Paddy fights with his chin in the air. Conor will struggle. He's too rich and the fire went out. His body is broken. He's abused it with girls, partying, and only God knows what else.

I would love him to KO Islam but he's a fraction of the fighter who lost to Khabib and he slipped back then. He's unrecognizable to the fighter who 13sec 1 shot Aldo or double champ chsmp ko Eddie. It's a shame.

Hes 35 hes got 1 or 2 solid years left and he didnt take a ton of dmg maybe 3 years left but I love to see him fight yeah hes exciting and can finish that's why hes famous and nobody speaks on belal
Belal is boring AF.

Not interested whatsoever. Used to be exciting, not anymore. Just a loudmouth manlet who cant compete at the UFC level anymore.

I want to see him run a daycare for the Khabib family.

Since the guy made himself what he is by way of talking shit, I find it hilarious seeing him getting beat and his reactions afterwards. It never gets old.

With that said, I wouldn't mind seeing him win a fight here and there to keep him motivated to fight again.

I wanna see what a juiced up Mcgregor with a steel rod in his leg can do inside one minute

should be great

So even Pimblett would be the favourite against McGregor, in what world? It’s ok to be a delusional and butt hurt hater, but maybe not post about it.

I think most normal people look forward to him fighting again, but it is of course not as exciting as a couple of years ago.

Back