Media Do people still want to watch McGregor fighting? Or just wanna see him hurt?

I honestly think that Punk would Buddy the Elf most Sherdoggers. Looks like crap against most active UFC-level fighters like Buddy looks retarded among the elves, but looks superhuman against non-fighters.

I think I'd beat T-Ferg and Conor at this point. My head is a rock so Conor isn't knocking me out and you just need to make fun of him in the conferences so he fights stupid/angry. Make it out of the 1st round and it's your fight. T-Ferg is just the shot Mexican BJ Penn at this point. Just show up and you win.
To recap: you think you would lose a fight against CM Punk but would win a fight against TFerg or Conor?

this is the weirdest take I've ever read on this site

Love watching Conor fight, whether he wins or loses. Always exciting either way.
This. I haven’t expected him to win in a long time. No denying it has been and will be entertaining either way.

To recap: you think you would lose a fight against CM Punk but would win a fight against TFerg or Conor?

this is the weirdest take I've ever read on this site

It's weird because you're responding to something from your imagination as if I said it. I never said I thought I would lose a fight against Punk.

Outside of joking boasts, most Sherdoggers have less training and fight experience (zero for most Sherdoggers) than Punk. Hence, most 'doggers would lose to him. Heck, even the two guys that beat him were scared of him. Mickey Gall was scared to engage in fisticuffs and became a panic wrestler. Mike Jackson, in his own words, refused to go 100% because he was scared Punk would beat him if he did.

Hes entertaining and has fought people bigger than him. Unlike some fighters who are called goats by some on here.

I'd like to see how far he can go at 170. I always prefer established names stick around. It's more interesting than generic Gen Z Create a Fighter's.
But then he’d have to fight actual WW. I don’t see anybody in the top 10 I’d favour Conor to beat. Only one guy in the top ten fought below WW, I believe (Burns).

The rest are naturally bigger than Conor. A lot of them have way better wrestling than Conor. And they probably hit harder than the LW he’s fought. Though Dustin hits pretty hard at LW.

Him fighting legit WW would not go well for him. And by the time he fights Chandler at MW. He will be 2 weeks short of being out 3 full years.

Big absences can harm some fighters. While others look good/great returning from retirement, or injury.

But think about the chemicals, and poisons he’s put into his body these last 2.5 years. He will probably look the worst he ever has in the Chandler fight.

I want to see if he can fight his way out of a wet paper bag made of kleenex without breaking a leg.
{<shrug}

I want him to either earn my respect again, or just lose and fade away

Anybody who doesn't want to watch Conor is just a hater or don't actually appreciate fighting.

Not to see him get hurt per say… rather I tune in to see Conor get the opportunity to become a Warrior.

Back