Max Holiday: "#noshowsealdo wanna run his lip after he finds out I'm hurt"

You only get to call them paper champs because the other guy is nowhere to be seen when it comes to defending a belt.
giphy.gif

iYER6Vf.gif

Paper Champs.

Conor was too busy making history.

q3UdO2Q.gif

I don't think Aldo knew Holloway was hurt. Hell I didn't know

With what? How long? A tear?

I don't think Aldo knew Holloway was hurt. Hell I didn't know

With what? How long? A tear?
Holloway back tracking because he realises how dumb he looks he turned down the fight for his kids birthday.

Aldo cashed in the money in the bank on Max,and now max is like geez lets cool it fellas,after being so hungry for a shot against him. Aldo turned the tables on him and now hes backing out. If max is hurt hes handling it wrong.His kids birthday,the fuck out my face with that bullshit. He gotta apologize to Senor Aldo for trying to make money of his name and hope that they can reschedule.

Aldo cashed in the money in the bank on Max,and now max is like geez lets cool it fellas,after being so hungry for a shot against him. Aldo turned the tables on him and now hes backing out. If max is hurt hes handling it wrong.His kids birthday,the fuck out my face with that bullshit. He gotta apologize to Senor Aldo for trying to make money of his name and hope that they can reschedule.
It is a bad look for Max.

The UFC playing fighters against each other: Is Normal!

And the fighters being dumb enough to buy into it: Also Normal!

If McGregor thinks he has any claim to the FW belt, he can challenge the champion anytime he wants.
The FW champ conor mcgregor is too busy training to fight the winner of Romero/Bisping to handle his responsibilities at FW for the time being.

Back