• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Leon Edwards vs Belal Muhammad 2 official main-event for UFC 304 in Manchester on July 27

Who wins?

• Total voters
arnold allen strength of schedule is insane
I know Yair probably wouldn't take the fight, (and imo shouldn't deserve it without first beating someone else in the rankings in decent fashion to right his dropping momentum), but after Arnold beats Giga, Arnold vs Yair would be a good, high level, high ranking matchup

where's that dude who promised Belal wasn't ever going to get a title shot because of Gaza? mofo is praying to Allah right now for some divine intervention lmao
In some defense of the guy, I think he's a pretty fervent defender of what Belal has accomplished and deserved, it was just more a bordering-unhinged accusation towards corporate puppets and their wielding of power for geo-political reasons.

Full admission here, and another blazing example of how I can't keep my finger on who the fuck posts what in this forum, I fully confused him with @Domitian , I guess just cuz of the D's. Hey Domi, if I gave you any bad juju in the past few months, sorry about that.

In some defense of the guy, I think he's a pretty fervent defender of what Belal has accomplished and deserved, it was just more a bordering-unhinged accusation towards corporate puppets and their wielding of power for geo-political reasons.

Full admission here, and another blazing example of how I can't keep my finger on who the fuck posts what in this forum, I fully confused him with @Domitian , I guess just cuz of the D's. Hey Domi, if I gave you any bad juju in the past few months, sorry about that.
You haven't but it's all good. I don't care if people disagree with me or give me shit. Sherdog ain't real life.

Damn... finally!

I don't really care who wins but good luck to Belal because this will damn sure be the last title shot he ever gets lol

Agree on both points. Belal deserves the opportunity and has for a while, but I don’t see it going well for him.
I've been saying the same for a long time, BUT I also said that Belal wasn't going to win like 4 of his 5 major fights and he still did. I mean, it's hard not to keep doubting, but to keep doing so after being proven wrong so many times, it's gonna start making me look delusional.

I thought Tom Aspinall was the main event against Blaydes for HW interim belt.

Anyhow Edwards by decision.

What do you have against flyweights? This fight probably determines the next contender.

Paddy is undefeated in the UFC with a large fanbase taking on a ranked veteran and fan favorite. This is a classic matchup. Lol at hating on it.

Are you sure you are? You're really nitpicking here and most of your reasons are dumb.

The flyweight division should have either been cut by now or never started. I don't want to watch really tiny guys fight. 135lbs division should be as low as it gets.

If you want to enjoy #23 ranked Paddy vs #14 Green go for it.
That's fine that they are fighting but it should not be on a $80 plus PPV main card.

What is dumb is filling a card like this, and wanting people to pay $80 plus taxes
in addition to the cost of ESPN+.

The flyweight division should have either been cut by now or never started. I don't want to watch really tiny guys fight. 135lbs division should be as low as it gets.

What is this 2015? You were probably crying about 135 being too small 10 years ago. Kape and Mokaev used to fight at bantamweight and are larger than average bantamweights were 10 years ago.

If you want to enjoy #23 ranked Paddy vs #14 Green go for it.
That's fine that they are fighting but it should not be on a $80 plus PPV main card.

What is dumb is filling a card like this, and wanting people to pay $80 plus taxes
in addition to the cost of ESPN+.
It's a good fight between a prospect with a big fanbase and a popular ranked veteran. You're reaching hard. Paddy was on a PPV in his last fight.

Fully expect Leon to win, but Belal deserves it. Belal seems like he's in his prime but at his age, his decline can be rapid. Historically, 125-170, in UFC title fights, only once has a guy 35 & older beat a younger opponent. It was Tyron vs Till, & Till immediately went on to lose 5 of 6 & be cut.

Belal will be 36 by the time of the fight. I wouldn't mind Belal winning, because it would trigger a lot of Just Bleed fans lol

I've been saying the same for a long time, BUT I also said that Belal wasn't going to win like 4 of his 5 major fights and he still did. I mean, it's hard not to keep doubting, but to keep doing so after being proven wrong so many times, it's gonna start making me look delusional.
My thing is, its not that I don't believe in Belal or think he isn't any good.

On the contrary, Belal is phenomenal and continually beats everybody they put in front of him. I just really believe in Leon Edwards and think he's the best WW on the planet.

I said he was going to beat Kamaru at UFC 278, and was mostly laughed at. Then he almost lost and pulled it out of the bag at the last second. Then I told anyone who would listen that his performance was down to the elevation and he would win the rematch comfortably, and was laughed at again by many.

So It really is nothing against Belal, I'm one of the extreme minority that also thinks Leon is going to beat Shavkat if they end up fighting for the belt as well.

I also picked him to beat Khamzat all 3 times they were scheduled to fight. And I think Leon and his team see the same things I see, which is why they keep calling him out even though he's no longer in the same division.

Damn, the Americans are in for a beating that night

Atmosphere will be something else

i don't even remember who it was, i just remember because they were very sure that Belal wasn't going to get a TS. i'm just busting balls anyways, i don't really care. it was just funny because of how sure they were. at least he can be happy his boy is getting his shot, and if he wins, vindication!

i don't even remember who it was, i just remember because they were very sure that Belal wasn't going to get a TS. i'm just busting balls anyways, i don't really care. it was just funny because of how sure they were. at least he can be happy his boy is getting his shot, and if he wins, vindication!
I had bumped it, so it should be back on the first page. They're holding to that prediction despite the announcement because the UFC is going to pull the fight before it happens apparently

Back