Locked Prem Euro 2024 Thread v1: England V Spain It's Coming Home Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Deffid I struggled between giving your post a like, a haha, but I settled with a love. Sounds like y'all had a great time.

I don't buy the "sheeran can rap" but fair play nonetheless. It is important for me that fellow Sherbros have a good time. Keep it up!!
He’s no 90‘s gangster rapper but he did it well enough imo :)

Not too excited about Turkey/Georgia? Wonder if merab and that prick Topuria will be there?

Think I might work my way through Dead Island 2 :)
Might keep eye on it, thinking of Turkey over 1.5/2.5 bets (along side Portugal over 1.5/2
5). But not confident, Turkey's coach might be shit, seems his manager highlight is beating Juve in Supercup and apart from 3 years at Fiorentina, while he keeps getting good coaching jobs most of them end him getting sacked in less than a year or one season.

Might keep eye on it, thinking of Turkey over 1.5/2.5 bets (along side Portugal over 1.5/2
5). But not confident, Turkey's coach might be shit, seems his manager highlight is beating Juve in Supercup and apart from 3 years at Fiorentina, while he keeps getting good coaching jobs most of them end him getting sacked in less than a year or one season.
Bets tonight?

@Deffid
Hummels negotiating with Mallorca to join them as he has a house there (alongside other rich germans).
Now if only Ramos goes there too :p

iu

[Canal+] Kylian Mbappé will miss the match against the Netherlands.

Has there been any follow up / explanation of why the fuck did they put Mbappe back in the game during play with a fucked up nose, only for him to collapse to the ground and pick up a yellow card for the obvious stupidity of it all?

I mean, he could miss a key game later in the tourney because of it. It was beyond stupid.

Has there been any follow up / explanation of why the fuck did they put Mbappe back in the game during play with a fucked up nose, only for him to collapse to the ground and pick up a yellow card for the obvious stupidity of it all?

I mean, he could miss a key game later in the tourney because of it. It was beyond stupid.
They didnt put him out there, looks like he did by himself so French could make their subs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back