• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News UFC 304 Manchester full Fight Card is official

Solid PPV-card?

• Total voters
I’m pretty old, but I never lived in England really, I was just born there, that’s probably why I don’t remember it much
Never was into Football/Soccer
Your parents are from England? It all makes sense now if so. 😂, jk.

Decent card, I just don't think Chikadze is the most interesting opponent for Arnold Allen and idk what the Wood-Pineda fight is doing on the main card

This is the card I'd want to see most. Aspinall by himself would be enough to sell it, but Edwards defending alongside him in a brand-new arena makes it even better. Plus Allen, Mokaev, Meatball, and Pimblett.

I'm not really a big Pimblett fan but he's entertaining if nothing else, and I won't mind at all if he embarrasses Bobby Green out there.

This is the card I'd want to see most. Aspinall by himself would be enough to sell it, but Edwards defending alongside him in a brand-new arena makes it even better. Plus Allen, Mokaev, Meatball, and Pimblett.

I'm not really a big Pimblett fan but he's entertaining if nothing else, and I won't mind at all if he embarrasses Bobby Green out there.
I think it's Paddy that's gonna get embarrassed by Green, and in Paddy's own country none the less. Green can wrestle and he's miles better than Paddy on the feet.

I wish that Arnold Allen were up against a better opponent like Yair but other than that good card

And of course, a GOATlal title fight is a stacked PPV on its own

ukhjs7gd4xzc1.jpeg

They really didn't change the fight times for UK/Euro Fans.. Definitely the best UK card ever though.

What would you rate it?

Middle East money >>> UK money/European's sleep schedule

UFC 294 in Abu Dhabi started at night in local time and American fans have to watch it in the morning or early afternoon

FC9zmo7XEAMivoo.jpg

Sometimes i laugh at how bush the UFC is.

They claim that the sport is international and growing everywhere yet the are so desperately hinged on the american ppv market, they sell tickets for an event at 3 am and make the fighters fight all through the night and early morning.

The disrespect to Leroy Duncan…

Back