• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News UFC 304 Manchester full Fight Card is official

Solid PPV-card?

• Total voters
Its good yeah, I'd give it 7/10 maybe an 8. The prelims IMO are somewhat weak though, for a big PPV.

Ok I get it now and Union Jack is flag of Great Britain
I never remember seeing the St George one much at all growing up, I thought the Union Jack was the flag of England.
Since brexit I see it everywhere tho

I should know this stuff o_O
I was born there lol
England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales all have their own flags.

Only English people ever tend to represent the Union Jack though. Scots and Welsh etc just use their own flags.

Union Jack is the flag of all of them combined.

If you watch the World Cup or the Euros, or any major footballing tournament, you'll see the individual flags a lot more.

In the Olympics, you just see the Union Jack because Great Britain competes as one instead of each individual country.

Good card, enjoy and have fun! and tower over the fighters in pics as usual.

Really wanted to go, but the ticket prices are out of my price range.. I could afford the cheapest worst tickets, but doesn't really seem worth it at that point as I don't think i'd be able to see shit sat there..

I don't know are the prices higher than usual comparatively ?
A little bit cheaper than UFC 286: Edwards vs Usman:

1717756478015.jpeg

Still not really cheap by any means though, lol

Will be a fun watch. No real amazing matchup but solid funs that have a shot at being super entertaining.

Two points here.

1) Cheapest tickets on Ticketmaster seem to be 500+ lmfao.

2) It actually does start at 23:00.....

I am blown away. I love MMA as much as the next 6'7 260lb bloke on here but it's a hard pass for me.

Bannon, Leroy Duncan and Aspinall fights all seem tasty. Rest is just low to mid tier stuff.

Main card = 8.5/10

Prelims aren't that great though.

If you swapped Wood/Pineda for Mokaev/Kape, then it would be a perfect main card. The prelims are trash. Still a decent card after 300.

Two points here.

I am blown away. I love MMA as much as the next 6'7 260lb bloke on here but it's a hard pass for me.

Bannon, Leroy Duncan and Aspinall fights all seem tasty. Rest is just low to mid tier stuff.

Yeah it's prime ridiculousness. £500+ for the cheap seats for an event that runs from 11pm - 6am. It's a fucking joke.

Main card is starting at 3am and there's 6 fights, ending with Belal. To all you millionaires who could justify the ticket prices, good luck staying awake lol

Two points here.

It's an absolute pisstake. I went to 204 which was in the same city, at the same stupid 3am main card start time and also a PPV. Me and my friend got the most expensive tickets and were a couple rows from the front and it cost... £200 each. £200 now doesn't even get me half a ticket in the nosebleeds, it's an absolute joke.

I hope Aspinall wins or people are going to have a meltdown.

Very good PPV for UK card. Only thing really missing was MVP but I get using him on Conor card vs Garry.

And the bout order isnt official so why are people going off some twitter account listing a 6 fight main card. I'd wait for official UFC bout order.

Strong main card. Don't recognize anyone on the prelims.

Back