Elections Kamala Harris picks Minnesota governor Tim Walz as VP running mate

Do you like this pick for VP?

• Total voters
He seems like an alright guy. Not my personal choice; you ain't beating astronaut navy war pilot. But a viable progressive 60 year old in the Midwest is a tough get, so I understand the optics. 20+ years of military service, and a teacher.

Still, Mark Kelly was *right* there.
Yeah AZ and PA are legit battleground states whereas the GOP hasn't won MN since 1972.
I think we all know the real reason Shapiro wasn't picked...

He said that but was never deployed into a combat zone?

Man, i haven't commented on any of this but that's pretty shitty. Criminal or stolen valor or whatever? Meh IDK the threshold so just winging it...probably not. But it's really shitty and clearly purposefully meant to mislead someone into thinking he did something that he didn't do.

Seems like a nice guy but that kinda shit is gross. I can see why he would not be popular amongst guys he served with if he said that and then he actually had retired just before they all deployed to a war zone.
I've not watched every video where he speaks about his service but anytime so far in this thread that I've listened to his own words it deviates from what we're told. I'm not looking to be biased and handwave but outside of that one gray area quote out of however many times he's spoken about it I haven't seen stolen valor and I suspect if he was legit stolen valor it would've been brought up many times before he became Kamala's VP pick

Then it sounds like you're confusing posters since everything I said in the post you quoted is fact.
I'm not, there's been more than one of you that's posted shit without actually checking your own source for what's been said, no joke, I've actually lost track at this point

He's the guy. But maybe he met with Harris, and told her he isn't looking for the long game. Maybe he's waiting four years. Who knows?

Yeah no way to know. All I know is I'm not voting for Trump or Harris, so whether he wants my vote or not I'll probably write him in come November.

I'm not, there's been more than one of you that's posted shit without actually checking your own source for what's been said, no joke, I've actually lost track at this point
So you are confusing posters then since my post that you quoted is fact. Unless you'd care to make a ban bet.

<Fedor23>

I've not watched every video where he speaks about his service but anytime so far in this thread that I've listened to his own words it deviates from what we're told. I'm not looking to be biased and handwave but outside of that one gray area quote out of however many times he's spoken about it I haven't seen stolen valor and I suspect if he was legit stolen valor it would've been brought up many times before he became Kamala's VP pick

I haven't read most of the accusations nor the actual quotes or rebuttals. I'm just going by this lone one you posted. It's a terrible look at best. No, not criminal imo or anything extreme like that but it's just a shitty thing to say because he's too smart to not know exactly what he was doing.

So you are confusing posters then since my posted that you quoted is fact. Unless you'd care to make a ban bet.

<Fedor23>
I can't understand this, I already responded to you, you're not the only one I'm talking about. I also have no idea what we'd be betting on. Some of you are either not the sharpest croissants on the plate or just perma-trolls, the latter being pretty sad but whatevs I guess

I can't understand this, I already responded to you, you're not the only one I'm talking about. I also have no idea what we'd be betting on. Some of you are either not the sharpest croissants on the plate or just perma-trolls, the latter being pretty sad but whatevs I guess
Well that's quite the tuck after all that bluster and confusing posters...

I haven't read most of the accusations nor the actual quotes or rebuttals. I'm just going by this lone one you posted. It's a terrible look at best. No, not criminal imo or anything extreme like that but it's just a shitty thing to say because he's too smart to not know exactly what he was doing.
Fair enough if that's your conclusion, I've only seen what's posted here, the only other stuff I know about him is what he's done as governor and his policy positions

Well that's quite the tuck after all that bluster and confusing posters...
200w.gif

Do they go in together?
Yes, the women go into the men's transportables because typically the men are using the urinals and the women need the stalls for sit down business.

If they are unisex units the guys will go into the women's and use the urinals.

Nobody bats an eyelid and nobody turns trans or starts inserting tampons up their dick holes.

He/she was trying the "wanna account bet" with me too. It's really odd.

Yes, the women go into the men's transportables because typically the men are using the urinals and the women need the stalls for sit down business.

If they are unisex units the guys will go into the women's and use the urinals.

Nobody bats an eyelid and nobody turns trans or starts inserting tampons up their dick holes.
At the same time? Or are these single use things?

Back