Elections Trump picks JD Vance for VP

Do you like this Trump pick for VP?

• Total voters
You literally just proved my point that their explanation for bringing up Yale seems to have nothing to do with Yale.
who is they? Your comment wasn’t replying to anyone. You seemed confused on where the notion of JD not being true Ohioian comes from.

Last edited:
STRANGEST MAN ALIVE: Hello, employees. I am here for a standard human snack meal. Give me three human sized portions, please.

EMPLOYEE: ...

MAN WEARING SKIN SUIT: How many lunar cycles have you been employed in this cafeteria? Do all of you guys live together somewhere in the back?

EMPLOYEE: Uh...

REPLICANT SOAKED WITH FLOP SWEAT: I'm running for vice president, by the way

EMPLOYEE: ...k

THREE SMALL CHILDREN SITTING ON EACH OTHERS SHOULDERS INSIDE A BROOKS BROTHERS SUIT: Ooh look, cinnamon

EMPLOYEE: "I dont want to be on camera, please don't film me."

GIANT INTERGALACTIC COCKROACH IN JD SUIT: "Human with camera, be sure to film this human who has requested not to be filmed and assure it is immediately available on the YOUTUBES!"

I lol’d

You know the part that offends me most isnt his greasy awkward lack of ability to interact with normal people, it's that when the person suggested he get "a couple dozen" the motherf*cker proceeded to get exactly two dozen doughnuts. All my life I noticed this type of passive/aggressive elitism at various jobs and who would praise it or not. The old "I mean he didnt HAVE to buy anything." Yeah we all know that, but when you're absurdly wealthy...24 f*ckin doughnuts? That's enough to feed maybe 7 grown men who are ACTUALLY hungry. I've never had to provide snacks for a gathering and failed to over-provide, and send people home with the rest.

JD Vance is the type of guy who would take delight in causing this:

You know the part that offends me most isnt his greasy awkward lack of ability to interact with normal people, it's that when the person suggested he get "a couple dozen" the motherf*cker proceeded to get exactly two dozen doughnuts. All my life I noticed this type of passive/aggressive elitism at various jobs and who would praise it or not. The old "I mean he didnt HAVE to buy anything." Yeah we all know that, but when you're absurdly wealthy...24 f*ckin doughnuts? That's enough to feed maybe 7 grown men who are ACTUALLY hungry. I've never had to provide snacks for a gathering and failed to over-provide, and send people home with the rest.

JD Vance is the type of guy who would take delight in causing this:

It’s crazy to watch a guy fuck up an alley-oop. All he had to do was walk in, ask the workers what they like, order 3-4 dozen donuts, tip well and leave.

Sick burn from cuck horse white wine loving tampon Tim

Yeah I never understood that tbh. When he was introduced as VP he immediately attacked Vance for going to Yale. I had no idea that was an insult.

Vance is quirky and a weird dude overall, but he grew up dirt poor and got accepted into one of the best schools in the country. I don’t see the issue.

Last edited:

Yeah I never understood that tbh. When he was introduced as VP he immediately attacked Vance for going to Yale. I had no idea that was an insult.
I'm really not understanding the whole Yale thing and what it's even supposed to mean.

When you ask the left to explain it, they say "Vance is a graud, he's a rich Venture Capitalist, worked for Peter Thiel, blahblahblah"

That non-sequitor has nothing to do with the question - how does going to Yale make someone not Ohio enough? Especially the whole "Ran away to Yale" line. Going out of state for college is pretty....normal??

What person in Ohio actually thinks "He moved away from our state and came back? He's not one of us!!" Only a weirdo.

It's the most bizarre criticism I've seen.

Even better. He originally attended Ohio State and graduated in the top of his class. I don’t think seeking an education or a better life makes you a sellout. I guess to Tim Walz it does though.

He is really not the smartest guy.

When asked how he will prepare for debates, he said he would "have a friend who embellishes and lies a lot, I’m having him stand in for Tim Walz."

I can't believe how dense he must be to not see how that would be turned against him.

He is really not the smartest guy.

When asked how he will prepare for debates, he said he would "have a friend who embellishes and lies a lot, I’m having him stand in for Tim Walz."

I can't believe how dense he must be to not see how that would be turned against him.

He’s just awkward as hell. I personally don’t care for him, but bashing him for going to Yale is kinda dumb. I’d be over the moon if my kids got accepted to an Ivy League school.

EMPLOYEE: "I dont want to be on camera, please don't film me."

GIANT INTERGALACTIC COCKROACH IN JD SUIT: "Human with camera, be sure to film this human who has requested not to be filmed and assure it is immediately available on the YOUTUBES!"
It's time to see if he can pass the Turing test.

Back