Elections Trump picks JD Vance for VP

Do you like this Trump pick for VP?

• Total voters
Amazing that this guy can't get through the easiest photo op imaginable without looking like a d-bag.

So, now the right wing reaction to the Harris Walz photo op in the store is explained. They were trying to get in front of this embarrassment.

You know
Been too long for me. Gonna have to make a trek.

Too long for me as well. I used to deliver ice all over the city back in my 20s, and John's was our favorite lunch spot in south Philly. Fuck the shitty cheez wiz bullshit from Pat's or Geno's. So many other actually good spots in the city.

Last edited:
Bad week of JD vance. Declining approval, cheese gate, and news about his venture capital start up was hiring immigrants over local Kentucky residents.

Trump should replace him with Larry Hogan.

8fdf11a0-5ff2-11ef-b970-9f202720b57a.jpg

Anyone else find this picture really, really sad?

Might as well just broadcast his face on a screen if he has to hide in a box.

8fdf11a0-5ff2-11ef-b970-9f202720b57a.jpg

Anyone else find this picture really, really sad?

Might as well just broadcast his face on a screen if he has to hide in a box.

What I find sad is your side still desperately trying to paint Trump as a coward despite all the evidence to the contrary.

Here he is leaving the safety of the bullet proof glass to go check on a fan who fainted. Ye fail again with that narrative.

What I find sad is your side still desperately trying to paint Trump as a coward despite all the evidence to the contrary.

Here he is leaving the safety of the bullet proof glass to go check on a fan who fainted. Ye fail again with that narrative.

How did I say he was a coward, lol?

That picture is a tragic social commentary on the US, not Trump himself.

Back