Social Crisis on the border. Verified

obama was awesome. he deported 2 of my cousins lol.

That is what racists say to deflect. You may very well not be even a little bit racist-- but that taking point is designed to deflect the racism of the right onto the left.
Do you get a nickel for everytime you use the word "racist" or its derivatives?

I wonder if the left would still feel that way were it not for a bunch of sissy fucking weakling white men who are afraid of other races and persecute them?

I think not.

Is not wanting your country flooded with different ethnic groups and cultures considered weak? If so then there are a lot of sissy fucking weakling black, brown and Asian men out there.

The left are useful idiots in the gloabalist's scheme.

Timestamped.

"If the department of homeland security cannot protect the border without calling on the military..."

This fucking retard realizes that they're one in the same, right? Like, the DHS makes recommendations, and the military carries out those recommendations when called upon by the DHS?

What a fucking idiot.

Oh no where did you get your tin foil hat from.

Peter thiel funded the fake caravan.

The flood is never ending. If there was one caravan, he shouldn’t of done that. Soros has the rest of the 99% funded by him

You like BarryDillon's hateful posts. You know exactly what he means when he says "Good".

No, I don't have to like all of it. You're seeing what you want to see and I'm sorry that you feel upset. Going forward, I'll be more specific in my likes so you won't get upset.

"If the department of homeland security cannot protect the border without calling on the military..."

This fucking retard realizes that they're one in the same, right? Like, the DHS makes recommendations, and the military carries out those recommendations when called upon by the DHS?

What a fucking idiot.

"Whereas the Department of Defense is charged with military actions abroad, the Department of Homeland Security works in the civilian sphere to protect the United States within, at, and outside its borders. Its stated goal is to prepare for, prevent, and respond to domestic emergencies, particularly terrorism.[7] On March 1, 2003, DHS absorbed the U.S. Customs Service and Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) and assumed its duties."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Department_of_Homeland_Security

No, I don't have to like all of it. You're seeing what you want to see and I'm sorry that you feel upset. Going forward, I'll be more specific in my likes so you won't get upset.

This is what you liked:

"Good. I hope they all move to the south."

You know exactly what he means by this. It's filled with hate and vengeance. I hope you get back on the right path.

Infamous caravan member known as "Lady beans" who bevame a Internet meme for saying the beans that were handed to her was pig food has been arrested in Dallas for armed assault.

"A caravan migrant from Honduras who complained about being given beans to eat during her journey through Mexico is now in a Texas jail facing one charge of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. The woman became the topic of a viral video during her journey. The woman’s sister is also facing similar charges and both have an immigration detainer placed on them preventing them from bonding out.
"

https://www.breitbart.com/border/20...from-viral-video-arrested-on-assault-charges/

Caravan-migrant-640x480.png

D270EFAX0AA7mJW.jpg

Its amazing how lacking in self-awareness leftists are. Leftists are inveterate liars and sociopaths incapable of being honest about reality. They consistently prove this with their answers generally, and again here in this thread. I literally just chuckle now. It would be funnier if it wasn't destroying our country. Oh well, the left has always thrived on useful idiots.

Good nebulous bleating.

Infamous caravan member known as "Lady beans" who bevame a Internet meme for saying the beans that were handed to her was pig food has been arrested in Dallas for armed assault.

"A caravan migrant from Honduras who complained about being given beans to eat during her journey through Mexico is now in a Texas jail facing one charge of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. The woman became the topic of a viral video during her journey. The woman’s sister is also facing similar charges and both have an immigration detainer placed on them preventing them from bonding out.
"

https://www.breitbart.com/border/20...from-viral-video-arrested-on-assault-charges/

Caravan-migrant-640x480.png

D270EFAX0AA7mJW.jpg

According to Dallas County, she's white, so what's the problem?

"Whereas the Department of Defense is charged with military actions abroad, the Department of Homeland Security works in the civilian sphere to protect the United States within, at, and outside its borders. Its stated goal is to prepare for, prevent, and respond to domestic emergencies, particularly terrorism.[7] On March 1, 2003, DHS absorbed the U.S. Customs Service and Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) and assumed its duties."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Department_of_Homeland_Security

What part of that says they have no control over military operations within the homeland?

Its amazing how lacking in self-awareness leftists are. Leftists are inveterate liars and sociopaths incapable of being honest about reality. They consistently prove this with their answers generally, and again here in this thread. I literally just chuckle now. It would be funnier if it wasn't destroying our country. Oh well, the left has always thrived on useful idiots.
As a center leftist I wholeheartedly agree.

This pretty much proves that fake news works. The same people that were patting Obama on the back for his tough stance on illegal immigration are now calling Trump a racist bigot for it.

Why wouldn't people who have more money than they know what to do with fund "causes" that make them richer and give them more control.

I'm convinced it's a few billionaires just having fun with a $1 Trading Places type bet.

I'm not of the MAGA crew, because I don't happen to think America sucked before Donald Trump. You guys are the ones complaining about how this country sucks, and your con man can fix it, not me. I hate this cult of personality shit.

Who is fighting against america having secure borders? Would it be the democrats who allocated over 40 billion to the DHS, with allocations specifically for Border Patrol? Odd.

While you make your pork rind jokes, remember this;

You and your ilk are losing ground daily.

Back