Social Crisis on the border. Verified

If you've ever served in the U.S. military, you would know that diversity makes us stronger. If I would've kept my simple two-stoplight town mindset, I would not be anywhere near the man that I am today. I've served with Muslims, Bahais, Jews, Christians, Catholics, and there were even a few atheists thrown in there and they were from all over the globe.

They all had one thing in common, their love for the USA. I learned that you didn't have to worship like I do to love this country.

The diversity didn't make you stronger. The training is what made you strong. The US military is a well oiled machine and dominates because of its military doctrine. The US military has always been predominantly white and has been kicking ass since day one.

On a large scale social diversity and multiculturalism creates too many problems. It's not a strength anywhere.

Where's the love for America in this picture?

Montebello+HS.jpg

Last edited:
The diversity didn't make you stronger. The training is what made you strong. The US military is a well oiled machine and dominates because of its military doctrine. The US military is predominantly white and has been kicking ass since day one.

On a large scale social diversity and multiculturalism creates too many problems. It's not a strength anywhere.

Montebello+HS.jpg

Do you think you would have held this belief when racial integration was being debated within military circles?

But by all means, lecture the dude on his experience within the US military.

That’s insane. Let’s bring in everyone from Mexico, Latin America, South America, hell Africa too. And China and India.

Let’s bring in 300 million. How about a billion? We’d go broke, the nation would collapse.

Don’t vote

Here's a disturbing fact. He's not a troll.

Another disturbing fact: Legions of Liberals think just like him.

Do you think you would have held this belief when racial integration was being debated within military circles?

But by all means, lecture the dude on his experience within the US military.

I just don't see how diversity makes a fighting unit stronger. Do the races have unique abilities and when combined they form a super weapon?

The diversity didn't make you stronger. The training is what made you strong. The US military is a well oiled machine and dominates because of its military doctrine. The US military has always been predominantly white and has been kicking ass since day one.

Montebello+HS.jpg

It's not the training that makes you stronger, it's knowing that that Jew, Muslim, Catholic, Zoantharian, Bahai, Agnostic, or Atheist from Greece, Nigeria, Columbia, Nicaragua, is by your side and is willing to die for his/her brother/sister-in-arms.

It's not the training, it's the camaraderie.

An upside-down flag is a sign of distress.

I just don't see how diversity makes a fighting unit stronger. Do the races have unique abilities and when combined they form a super weapon?

I remember reading a book by Jocko Willink in which he speaks of the legendarily shitty Iraqi military. While having huge problems across so many facets of being a fighting force, them being local meant they could likely spot Jihadis due to foreign accents, dress, and knew about many customs that made life easier for US troops.

Furthermore, blacks, whites, hispanics, etc etc etc aren't in the military because of their race. Cohering for a common goal with people different from you is something quite important, would you not say?

Pray tell, what advantages do you think you could avail yourself of knowing people of other cultures, races, creeds and religions?

I remember reading a book by Jocko Willink in which he speaks of the legendarily shitty Iraqi military. While having huge problems across so many facets of being a fighting force, them being local meant they could likely spot Jihadis due to foreign accents, dress, and knew about many customs that made life easier for US troops.

Furthermore, blacks, whites, hispanics, etc etc etc aren't in the military because of their race. Cohering for a common goal with people different from you is something quite important, would you not say?

Pray tell, what advantages do you think you could avail yourself of knowing people of other cultures, races, creeds and religions?
Sure in a situation like that an allied local force and friendly populace is helpful.

You cohere to survive and destroy the enemy. I'm all for unity. Leftist diversity creates disunity.

If you don't plan on traveling or moving to another country, there is no advantage to knowing people of other cultures, races, creeds and religions.

They can pay taxes when we tax their labor, fella. Also their purchases, etc.

I’m not sure how you want to tax their labor. I hired two Mexicans to clean the weeds off my lot and paid them in cash.

Sure I did. This part stuck out " I support legal immigration and I think the right has a ton of racists in it who are also cowards and don't have the balls to be honest about why they think what they do."

So that's why I asked what you thought about the left.

The left would still be full of hate because they are living in colonial and slavery times. Their thirst for vengeance will never be quenched.

You project your own judgments and attitudes on the left. You all do. Neither "side" can see their own faults. You guys all act like children.

<DisgustingHHH>

Please don't tell me you think every US soldier should go out of their way to know someone from every culture, race, creed and religion and that they should encourage the diversification of their country to achieve that goal.

That'd be embarrassing.

<DisgustingHHH>

Please don't tell me you think every US soldier should go out of their way to know someone from every culture, race, creed and religion and that they should encourage the diversification of their country to achieve that goal.

That'd be embarrassing.

I think people should go out of their way to not be insular, and to learn about other perspectives and views. That's called learning, and not being ignorant. That's why societies tend to want to freely exchange with other nations, and export and import the unique products of their cultures, like food, music, art, and other areas that make life worth living.

I think people should go out of their way to not be insular, and to learn about other perspectives and views. That's called learning, and not being ignorant. That's why societies tend to want to freely exchange with other nations, and export and import the unique products of their cultures, like food, music, art, and other areas that make life worth living.

Sure people should be friendly with their neighbors (countries) and help each other out.

It's funny when multiculturalism is promoted in the west, immigrants don't have to learn about the culture of their new country or integrate. The host culture is not respected and slowly erodes away. This is why I'm so against leftist diversity and multiculturalism.

Sure people should be friendly with their neighbors (countries) and help each other out.

It's funny when multiculturalism is promoted in the west, immigrants don't have to learn about the culture of their new country or integrate. The host culture is not respected and slowly erodes away. This is why I'm so against leftist diversity and multiculturalism.

So, you don't see the goal in personally enriching yourselves with the cultural products of other civilizations, or learning about people not like you? I must say, your viewpoint seems anti-american.

I have yet to hear anyone on the right effectively describe what multiculturalism even is. The Shapiro types like to just assert that it means diluting your culture. There is never a coherent idea behind it.

Back