Social Crisis on the border. Verified

Is not wanting your country flooded with different ethnic groups and cultures considered weak? If so then there are a lot of sissy fucking weakling black, brown and Asian men out there.

The left are useful idiots in the gloabalist's scheme.

You cant be responding to my posts in this thread. You have not read them. Go back and then come back to apologize.

While you make your pork rind jokes, remember this;

You and your ilk are losing ground daily.

My kind? lol. I thought "my kind" were taking over Europe quite easily. I don't think you represent anyone but your own foolish self. Have fun.

This is what you liked:

"Good. I hope they all move to the south."

You know exactly what he means by this. It's filled with hate and vengeance. I hope you get back on the right path.

I DO hope they come here! Guess where I live?!?

Diversity is strength.

My kind? lol. I thought "my kind" were taking over Europe quite easily. I don't think you represent anyone but your own foolish self. Have fun.

This was a really bad thing for you to post. You are admitting to the things we are trying to prevent and others are downplaying.

What is your backgrounds, if you don't mind me asking?

You cant be responding to my posts in this thread. You have not read them. Go back and then come back to apologize.

Sure I did. This part stuck out " I support legal immigration and I think the right has a ton of racists in it who are also cowards and don't have the balls to be honest about why they think what they do."

So that's why I asked what you thought about the left.

The left would still be full of hate because they are living in colonial and slavery times. Their thirst for vengeance will never be quenched.

I DO hope they come here! Guess where I live?!?

Diversity is strength.

<LikeReally5>

Don't try to wiggle your way out of this one!

Diversity is not a strength. It creates all kinds of problems. If it was a strength other countries would be importing large amounts of third world migrants.

The part that says they work in the civilian sphere.

No, that does not point to them not being in control of the military in certain situations regarding homeland civilian security.

The DOD and DHS both have military access.

<LikeReally5>

Don't try to wiggle your way out of this one!

Diversity is not a strength. It creates all kinds of problems. If it was a strength other countries would be importing large amounts of third world migrants.

If you've ever served in the U.S. military, you would know that diversity makes us stronger. If I would've kept my simple two-stoplight town mindset, I would not be anywhere near the man that I am today. I've served with Muslims, Bahais, Jews, Christians, Catholics, and there were even a few atheists thrown in there and they were from all over the globe.

They all had one thing in common, their love for the USA. I learned that you didn't have to worship like I do to love this country.

No, that does not point to them not being in control of the military in certain situations regarding homeland civilian security.

The DOD and DHS both have military access.

The DHS doesn't have access, they're given troops via Presidential mandate.

See : President Trump orders troops to the border.

The DHS can't order troops to the border.

This was a really bad thing for you to post. You are admitting to the things we are trying to prevent and others are downplaying.

What is your backgrounds, if you don't mind me asking?

Jesus Christ, learn to spot satire. Fucking hell.

I'll indulge. I was born in Faisalabad in 1987. I identify as a secular Muslim.

<{outtahere}>

Thats why they cost us millions upon millions each year in public assistance, I guess.
Buy into the hysteria, ignore the solution. You must watch corporate media.

According to Dallas County, she's white, so what's the problem?

Lol the Democrats on city councils and whatnot push for the mis labeling of race all the time. To raise white stats and lower minority stats. It’s obscene

Lol the Democrats on city councils and whatnot push for the mis labeling of race all the time. To raise white stats and lower minority stats. It’s obscene

Yes, the ultra liberal Dallas County.

It's easy to make claims like you regularly do when you don't care about bothering to back them up.

I support open border for all humans.

That’s insane. Let’s bring in everyone from Mexico, Latin America, South America, hell Africa too. And China and India.

Let’s bring in 300 million. How about a billion? We’d go broke, the nation would collapse.

Don’t vote

Apparently people that are against illegal immigration are white supremacists.

There are white illegal immigrants and they need to be arrested and sent back too.

Some people on the left need to realize that not wanting illegal immigrants does not equal not wanting immigrants or other cultures.

The recent giant push for specifically Muslims is just weird and obviously agenda driven.

That’s insane. Let’s bring in everyone from Mexico, Latin America, South America, hell Africa too. And China and India.

Let’s bring in 300 million. How about a billion? We’d go broke, the nation would collapse.

Don’t vote

Lol. People will live in different areas. Earth belongs to all humans.

Back