Social Crisis on the border. Verified

Happy Man

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ob...ys-us-has-a-crisis-at-the-southern-border.amp

This is the Obama era DHS

By anyone's definition, by any measure, right now we have a crisis at our southern border,” he said on “Cavuto LIVE.” “According to the commissioner of [Customs and Border Protection], there were 4,000 apprehensions in one day alone this past week, and we're on pace for 100,000 apprehensions on our southern border this month

Those groups Soros funds in Central America and Mexico are putting in work.

Why do liberals support this?

They play with the numbers there

Last month, more than 76,000 migrants were detained, marking the highest number of apprehensions in 12 years. That figure includes more than 7,000 unaccompanied children. More than 36,000 migrant families have arrived in the El Paso region in fiscal 2019 with about 2,000 at the same time last year, according to CBP data. The influx has prompted new challenges for Border Patrol agents.[\QUOTE]

Last edited:
Good. I hope they all move to the south.

That’s an awfully dumb thing to want. They will make America nice and bankrupt. We can never afford goverment run anything if all these illegal adults come over to get free everything without having ever paid taxes for it.

Brilliant libby

That’s an awfully dumb thing to want. They will make America nice and bankrupt. We can never afford goverment run anything if all these illegal adults come over to get free everything without having ever paid taxes for it.

Brilliant libby
They can pay taxes when we tax their labor, fella. Also their purchases, etc.

They can pay taxes when we tax their labor, fella. Also their purchases, etc.

They can come and bilk way more than they will ever pay in taxes. That’s not a good economic idea.

Could you tell me exactly how the left got to this moment of time, where they support the destruction of their own country. They don’t want borders, and don’t seem to care we can’t pay for all the freebies for everyone that wants to come here with their hands out demanding free shit

Why ANYONE would support the current modus operandi at the US Southern Border is beyond me. Immigration reform. However, as has been stated in a post itt, the will to stop this is weaker than the will that is causing all of this to occur. Also, as stated itt, the flood of illegal immigrants is potential fodder for more taxes and votes. We are all being exploited, regardless of nationality, by leaders who simply desire more leverage. Got milk with that shit-eating grin?!

These aren't the most current figures. The OP links an article that cites a release by the commissioner of the USCBP for the period of just this past month.

The articles you're citing are referring to our figures for 2016 & 2017.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ob...ys-us-has-a-crisis-at-the-southern-border.amp

This is the Obama era DHS

Those groups Soros funds in Central America and Mexico are putting in work.

Why do liberals support this?

The crisis is not people entering illegal but those same people being released without monitoring because we lack the necessary funding to House all of them. The reason why so many are being house at camps is directly a result of the Trump admin efforts to manufacture a crisis. Trump reduced the number of judges capable of hearing asylum cases i an effort to dissuade groups trying to immigrate north.

Are you happy knowing that these camps are releasing illegals into our streets without a way to monitor their movement? Releasing them without hearing their case because the system is backed up,

You know why people are coming up in droves? Because they know this; they know there’s a chance to be released.

The crisis is not people entering illegal but those same people being released without monitoring because we lack the necessary funding to House all of them. The reason why so many are being house at camps is directly a result of the Trump admin efforts to manufacture a crisis. Trump reduced the number of judges capable of hearing asylum cases i an effort to dissuade groups trying to immigrate north.

Are you happy knowing that these camps are releasing illegals into our streets without a way to monitor their movement? Releasing them without hearing their case because the system is backed up,

You know why people are coming up in droves? Because they know this; they know there’s a chance to be released.

They are being released because the 9th circuit liberal judge made it so. He said you can’t separate a family. So that’s why ball illegals drag kids through the desert now. Using the children as shields.

Obama was MR CATCH AND RELEASE. Trump tried to change that, the liberal 9th circuit made that impossible.

So we don’t really have border enforcement, and it’s insane.

They are being released because the 9th circuit liberal judge made it so. He said you can’t separate a family. So that’s why ball illegals drag kids through the desert now. Using the children as shields.

Obama was MR CATCH AND RELEASE. Trump tried to change that, the liberal 9th circuit made that impossible.

So we don’t really have border enforcement, and it’s insane.
Look it up man right now is the largest catch at least going on because the department of homeland security is afraid of what will happen with the housing situation if it gets out of control. The housing situation is this bad because it’s taking so long to process all of the illegal immigrants.

You can what about Obama until your head explodes it won’t change the fax.

Thes people are funded by far right wingers. peter Thiel Funded the fake caravan from months ago. You know that caravan you heard nothing about the second the mid terms were over.

He’s a huge trump stooge and funded these groups to help Donald trump push the fringe far right narrative.

They can come and bilk way more than they will ever pay in taxes. That’s not a good economic idea.

Could you tell me exactly how the left got to this moment of time, where they support the destruction of their own country. They don’t want borders, and don’t seem to care we can’t pay for all the freebies for everyone that wants to come here with their hands out demanding free shit

I've met quite a few illegals, and talked to them. None of them were looking for handouts. How foolish of you, blandishing others you've never met. What vitriolic nonsense. "They" support the destruction of the country? Good lord, Mr. Shapiro. Tell me about your wife, now.

These aren't the most current figures. The OP links an article that cites a release by the commissioner of the USCBP for the period of just this past month.

The articles you're citing are referring to our figures for 2016 & 2017.
The articles I post are showing the steady decline over time.

https://www.factcheck.org/2018/06/illegal-immigration-statistics/

Here's an even newer article. 2019 is not over so there are no final statistics to compare this year. Or are you saying at the press conference where Trump came out and said repeatedly illegal immigration was at an all time high? One month is far too small of a sample size to prove the current state of illegal immigration. Please though if you have some hidden statistics that proves we're in a crisis, show me. I've cited five different sources now and Trump didn't cite a single one during his address on the issue.

The articles I post are showing the steady decline over time.

https://www.factcheck.org/2018/06/illegal-immigration-statistics/

Here's an even newer article. 2019 is not over so there are no final statistics to compare this year. Or are you saying at the press conference where Trump came out and said repeatedly illegal immigration was at an all time high? One month is far too small of a sample size to prove the current state of illegal immigration. Please though if you have some hidden statistics that proves we're in a crisis, show me. I've cited five different sources now and Trump didn't cite a single one during his address on the issue.

It’s never been 100,000 apprehensions a month. We are getting that and going higher is what Obama’s DHS Hess says. And so does everyone else.

Unheard of levels. 4,000 people in one town in one day? Unheard of. Now they all bring kids as shields? Unheard of.

It’s an illegal invasion. No other words better describe it

It’s never been 100,000 apprehensions a month. We are getting that and going higher is what Obama’s DHS Hess says. And so does everyone else.

Unheard of levels. 4,000 people in one town in one day? Unheard of. Now they all bring kids as shields? Unheard of.

It’s an illegal invasion. No other words better describe it
First, it was 76,000 last month as reported by the United States government.

https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/stats/sw-border-migration

Second, your talking about the number detained, not actual number of illegals in the country. It would go to figure that more illegals are being detained because more resources are going to the border. However statistics show over the last few years the percent of actual illegal immigrants in the country has been on a steady decline. Obamas administration deported more people than any other in history.

Thes people are funded by far right wingers. peter Thiel Funded the fake caravan from months ago. You know that caravan you heard nothing about the second the mid terms were over.

He’s a huge trump stooge and funded these groups to help Donald trump push the fringe far right narrative.

Outright nonsense. These groups are funded by the left, and they promote open borders and immigration. And do everything they can to ship people north to come into America.

https://cis.org/Kammer/Considering-George-Soros-Villain-Right-Hero-Left

You are either wrong or dishonest.

The groups also fund ships that come pick up illegal aliens from Libya and ship them to Italy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back