Social Crisis on the border. Verified

I've met quite a few illegals, and talked to them. None of them were looking for handouts. How foolish of you, blandishing others you've never met. What vitriolic nonsense. "They" support the destruction of the country? Good lord, Mr. Shapiro. Tell me about your wife, now.

I grew up in San Diego and it was just common place if you lived in the suburbs to hire one or two illegals to help you with your landscaping. They never negotiate a price, they typically would take what you think they were owed for the work they did. They never got upset if they were underpaid but you made sure not to as that would be the last time you received any help.

They would work until sunset non-stop busting their asses for sometimes $20 a day. They would go home into their makeshift homes which were tarps near the hill line far back away so they could not be spotted

Outright nonsense. These groups are funded by the left, and they promote open borders and immigration. And do everything they can to ship people north to come into America.

https://cis.org/Kammer/Considering-George-Soros-Villain-Right-Hero-Left

You are either wrong or dishonest.

The groups also fund ships that come pick up illegal aliens from Libya and ship them to Italy.

What sounds more plausible to you? The left funding migrant caravans to come north to prove to the American public Donald Trump was right that there is an invasion going on from the south and that we need to build his wall while accomplishing nothing positive for the left (as much as conservatives would like to think, illegals don’t vote in elections) OT the right is funding this so that Donald Trump can claim there’s an invasion going on so that Trump can build his wall.

What sounds more plausible to you? The left funding migrant caravans to come north to prove to the American public Donald Trump was right that there is an invasion going on from the south and that we need to build his wall while accomplishing nothing positive for the left (as much as conservatives would like to think, illegals don’t vote in elections) OT the right is funding this so that Donald Trump can claim there’s an invasion going on so that Trump can build his wall.

The left wants open borders. They want to change the demographics of the nation. They hate everything about white people in America. They know the illegals children will vote democrat. They will get amnesty and citizenship is the goal.

The left wants open borders. They want to change the demographics of the nation. They hate everything about white people in America. They know the illegals children will vote democrat. They will get amnesty and citizenship is the goal.

Why not do it covertly? Why thei huge overt assault on the border? It only helps bolster Trump claims. A few 100k crossing illegal will do nothing to change the demographic. Hell why not wait until there is a Democratic President and then as Conservatives think, the border will flow with new Americans.

The children of immigrants voting is a long game so why not play the long game? And there is no guarantee they’ll vote or vote for D.

Thes people are funded by far right wingers. peter Thiel Funded the fake caravan from months ago. You know that caravan you heard nothing about the second the mid terms were over.

He’s a huge trump stooge and funded these groups to help Donald trump push the fringe far right narrative.

You mean George Soros. Right wingers are fighting against this evil, not supporting it.

Many assertions lacking any verifiable information whatsoever.

Actually, statistics show that illegal immigration is at a record low.

inb4 "anything that I don't agree with is fake news"
But will still amount to 100's of 1000's of illegals coming over the border this year. But whatever, its not EXACTLY what TS said, so lets ignore it.

the only thing the right wing is fighting is the bottom of a pork rind bag

Better than the left wing fighting the greatest country on earth and it's right to a secure border.

You like picturing stuff like that?

I think they do. Notice how they lash out personally and post vile things when you shine the light on issues like this with facts. Like cockroaches with a light on them.

@Happy Man

Don’t worry your little heart, Trump will blame someone else when this news story gets more traction. The left doesn’t need to do anything, Trump policies are releasing illegals by the 100s without being monitored.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/03/30/po...rant-influx/index.html?r=https://www.cnn.com/

Brownsville, Texas, dealing with increasing number of migrants released from overcrowded border processing center

(CNN) — The number of undocumented immigrants being released by federal authorities in Brownsville, Texas, has been growing dramatically.
With the Customs and Border Protection facility there well over capacity, the city is preparing to handle thousands of migrants moving through the area before starting the trek to other destinations.
Brownsville City Manager Noel Bernal said Saturday that initially only around 50 people were being dropped off per day. It has averaged around 300 in the past few days with more expected to be released in coming days

I think they do. Notice how they lash out personally and post vile things when you shine the light on issues like this with facts. Like cockroaches with a light on them.
Oh, I make a hobby of pointing out all the bizarre shit that libs have in their heads. Incest comes up a lot.

Its just the lawless left doing what they do: subverting longstanding social traditions in order to pit Americans against each other while they stand back and work their grift.

Oh, I make a hobby of pointing out all the bizarre shit that libs have in their heads. Incest comes up a lot.

Edit: There are two kinds of leftists: the low IQ/ignorant crowd and the mentally ill. The mud they sling is more often a reflection of their own psyche rather than the target.

The articles I post are showing the steady decline over time.

https://www.factcheck.org/2018/06/illegal-immigration-statistics/

Here's an even newer article. 2019 is not over so there are no final statistics to compare this year. Or are you saying at the press conference where Trump came out and said repeatedly illegal immigration was at an all time high? One month is far too small of a sample size to prove the current state of illegal immigration. Please though if you have some hidden statistics that proves we're in a crisis, show me. I've cited five different sources now and Trump didn't cite a single one during his address on the issue.
Yes, this has been discussed ad nauseum on this board over the past several years. Again, there are new figures pouring in that suggest it's spiking in the past several months.
A Record Number Of Migrant Families Are Showing Up At The US–Mexico Border (Mar-2019)

Keep up.

Its just the lawless left doing what they do: subverting longstanding social traditions in order to pit Americans against each other while they stand back and work their grift.

Edit: There are two kinds of leftists: the low IQ/ignorant crowd and the mentally ill.
Trump is the President. It's his policies causing all these problems.

Obama did a great job with border control.

The leftists in this thread want more dem voters.

Keep in mind you lunatics, ruining America will not benefit the Natives or black people.

Back