Social Crisis on the border. Verified

Trump is the President. It's his policies causing all these problems.

Obama did a great job with border control.

His policies are trying to make the border more secure. It’s the left that throws tantrums when he tries to tighten the border control, build more wall, and deport.

The left didn’t interfere with Obama

Trump is the President. It's his policies causing all these problems.

Obama did a great job with border control.
Thanks for proving my point. You are either so dumb that you don't realize what is happening in reality, or you are morally incapable of admitting when you are wrong (a.k.a. a sociopath like most leftists).

They don't come if they can't work. They can't work unless American businesses hire them illegally.

Put these employers out of business and any "border crisis" ends immediately.

His policies are trying to make the border more secure. It’s the left that throws tantrums when he tries to tighten the border control, build more wall, and deport.

The left didn’t interfere with Obama
He needs to have a comprehensive plan of action. The wall is purely political nonsense.

If he wanted smart immigration enforcement, that would be fine. But, what he wants, is to run on the issue to gin up his base. It's transparent as hell, and it's sad people fall for it.

Data suggests different strategies than what he wants. Tech and manpower at ports of entry. Surveillance drones all over the border areas. A vast increase in immigration judges, like thousands more, so we can really keep the case log empty.

But, Trump doesn't actually care about any policy issues. He just cares about winning the political game, and enriching himself and his family. That's why he has no coherent strategy or policy in virtually every area of possible governance. That's why everything is such a mess. He's incompetent, disinterested, and legendarily corrupt.

Last edited:
I support legal immigration and I think the right has a ton of racists in it who are also cowards and don't have the balls to be honest about why they think what they do.

There really is a massive influx of immigrants going on right now though. It is a problem and we really do need to address it.

Until recently there has been a net negative immigration problem-- more leaving than showing up-- but there are way too many at the border now. Both sides need to quit the bullshit and come up with a solution.

I support legal immigration and I think the right has a ton of racists in it who are also cowards and don't have the balls to be honest about why they think what they do.

Do you think the left has a ton of racists in it who are also cowards and don't have the balls to be honest about why they think what they do?

Do you think the left has a ton of racists in it who are also cowards and don't have the balls to be honest about why they think what they do?

No I don't think the numbers of racists on the left are very high at all. They may well not have the courage to say why they vote the way they do on some things though.

I also don't think all republicans who want to curb immigration are racists. The base is base though.

Better than the left wing fighting the greatest country on earth and it's right to a secure border.

I'm not of the MAGA crew, because I don't happen to think America sucked before Donald Trump. You guys are the ones complaining about how this country sucks, and your con man can fix it, not me. I hate this cult of personality shit.

Who is fighting against america having secure borders? Would it be the democrats who allocated over 40 billion to the DHS, with allocations specifically for Border Patrol? Odd.

No I don't think the numbers of racists on the left are very high at all. They may well not have the courage to say why they vote the way they do on some things though.

I think there is plenty of racists and hate in the left. Especially for that certain race ;)

White leftists also view minorities as being inferior beings that need to be coddled.

Do you think they're useful idiots in the globalist's scheme?

I think there is plenty of racism on the left. Especially for that certain race ;)

White leftists also view minorities as being inferior beings that need to be coddled.

Do you think they're useful idiots in the globalist's scheme?

You are projecting racism onto the left where it barely exists. Sometimes they (the fringe left and the corporate owned fucks that use race to manipulate) go too far with trying to equal out the racism that comes from white people to minorities.

But this is all a digression I should never have allowed as the point I made is about racists on the right who don't have the balls to admit it having a legitimate point about the surge at the border.

You are projecting racism onto the left where it barely exists. Sometimes they (the fringe left and the corporate owned fucks that use race to manipulate) go too far with trying to equal out the racism that comes from white people to minorities.

But this is all a digression I should never have allowed as the point I made is about racists on the right who don't have the balls to admit it having a legitimate point about the surge at the border.

No I'm not. The left is openly racist towards white people, especially white males and they definitely view minorities as inferior beings that need their hands held.

This guy sounds like a self hating moron. The leftist brainwashing poison has seeped into his brain.

DHS can handle it. That's their job. They don't need the best military on the planet to stop unarmed men, women, and children.

No I'm not. The left is openly racist towards white people, especially white males and they definitely view minorities as inferior beings that need their hands held.

That is what racists say to deflect. You may very well not be even a little bit racist-- but that taking point is designed to deflect the racism of the right onto the left.

DHS can handle it. That's their job. They don't need the best military on the planet to stop unarmed men, women, and children.

Lol at liking that post. For someone that say he's a Christian, you sure are filled with hate and vengeance.

Can DHS actually handle it?

Last edited:
That is what racists say to deflect. You may very well not be even a little bit racist-- but that taking point is designed to deflect the racism of the right onto the left.

I wasn't deflecting I was just wondering if you thought racism existed on the left. It clearly does and they are not benevolent.

Its amazing how lacking in self-awareness leftists are. Leftists are inveterate liars and sociopaths incapable of being honest about reality. They consistently prove this with their answers generally, and again here in this thread. I literally just chuckle now. It would be funnier if it wasn't destroying our country. Oh well, the left has always thrived on useful idiots.

I wasn't deflecting I was just wondering if you thought racism existed on the left. It clearly does and they are not benevolent.

I wonder if the left would still feel that way were it not for a bunch of sissy white men who are afraid of other races and persecute them?

I think not.

Lol at liking that post. For someone that say he's a Christian, you sure are filled with hate and vengeance.

Can DHS can actually handle it?

Please explain how I'm filled with hate and vengeance?

In your humble opinion, of course.

Back