Why do people get tattoos?

How fucking hard is it to understand that someone thinks something is beautiful so they want it without any alternative motive? People trying to make something other people do an inherent negative thing show more about their own mindset than the one they are judging.

Man, I love Pepsi, skulls, dice, spiderwebs, lightning bolts, stars, and other random symbols so damn much! They're just so amazingly BEAUTIFUL!

26EC335C00000578-0-image-m-19_1427113002417.jpg

I think I'll get a baboon on my chest next.

i love sporting my two half sleeves with my mma tanktopss, specifically my tapout ones, when i go out

its my way of showing people how cool i am.

It is by your logic. But of course you draw your line where it suits you, not where it's consistent with your reasoning.

And I wasn't hiding a question in my question, lol. That doesn't even make sense. I need a prerequisite before making any conclusions/asking follow up questions, that's how sound reasoning works.

Lol you should look up self-mutilation. It is the intent to inflict tissue damage. Hair is dead and there are no nerve receptors.

I'm one of those people who thinks all tattoos are done for attention in some form or fashion, but I don't think that is necessarily a bad thing.

Man, I love Pepsi, skulls, dice, spiderwebs, lightning bolts, stars, and other random symbols so damn much! They're just so amazingly BEAUTIFUL!

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/03/23/12/26EC335C00000578-0-image-m-19_1427113002417.jpg/img]

I think I'll get a baboon on my chest next.[/QUOTE]

Are you trying to make a point here? Are you saying because you don't like those tats, they can't think they look good?

It's funny to me how defensive people get, especially when they try to spin this narrative about how they don't care what people think about them. Insecurity at its finest.

Lol you should look up self-mutilation. It is the intent to inflict tissue damage. Hair is dead and there are no nerve receptors.

Furthermore, the primary reason for cutting your hair is due to hygiene. I've never heard of a tattoo that is done for that purpose.

It's not damage if you are constructing something that is intended. Constructions aren't damage. Damage is a negative affect to the intended/wanted state.

to cause severe damage to (the body of a person or animal)

: to ruin the beauty of (something) : to severely damage or spoil (something)

And hair is still tissue. Tissue says nothing about it being alive or not.

Wearing Fedoras or skinny jeans is far more offensive imo

It's not damage if you are constructing something that is intended. Constructions aren't damage. Damage is a negative affect to the intended/wanted state.

It is damage you are just refusing to apply it in this case because your retarded. Tissue damage is not subjective like you are trying to claim. How about you give the dictionary definition for tissue damage?

It is damage you are just refusing to apply it in this case because your retarded. Tissue damage is not subjective like you are trying to claim. How about you give the dictionary definition for tissue damage?

Hahahahahahhahaha, this is where the discussion stops. Thanks for playing.

Now you two are arguing semantics? Lol this thread has gotten ridiculous.

Only people who should talk bad about tattoos are those who do not wear jewelry, wear colorful clothes, or have their hair looking decent. After all, they are just trying to be unique, but are just like everyone else. Be original people

having a tattoo is basically just giving yourself a giant poverty tag. lets me know that you're a pleb

having a tattoo is basically just giving yourself a giant poverty tag. lets me know that you're a pleb

I work at Microsoft, and have tatts. There goes that shit theory.

Lots of people here have tattoos and make over 100k. It's not even strange to see this anymore.

I do and I've always liked how they looked when I was a kid..so I got some of my own

I work at Microsoft, and have tatts. There goes that shit theory.

Lots of people here have tattoos and make over 100k. It's not even strange to see this anymore.

This dude looks poverty-stricken like hell though.

28057BC800000578-3055980-image-m-39_1430046214674.jpg

Back