Social Does anyone here not have any tattoos?

Does anyone here not have any tattoos?

• Total voters
Unlike the rest of you guys I have mid-tier genetics. I always think adorning my body with artwork would be ironically hilarious.
No tattoos for me.

I have zero tattoos and I was never into them to begin with even though everyone I know almost all my family members have tattoos 😆

There's nothing meaningful enough to me to permanently put it on my body. Money I could just invest or use towards a trip.

Inspired by this thread.

I'm probably one of the rare ones on here. I don't have one tattoo at all. Not even a small one. Just never found them appealing.

Pretty much all my close friends have one. So I guess I'm a unicorn among that group.

Don't get me wrong just because I don't like wearing tattoos, depending on the tattoo and where it is. I love it on beautiful women.
I love beautiful women too but no the tattoos LOL

Rare not to have a tattoo?

Obviously they are far more popular than 30 years ago, but there is still far more without ink than with, I'd imagine.
I bet your granny has tats

I was definitely off by speculated observation. My bad. lol

I have no tattoos at all and probably not going to get any. I have nothing against people with tattoos. But there is nothing that I've thought I need to have that forever put on my body.

Got my first ink when I was 15, repeating the third grade again.

A faulty pen leaked through my pocket protector.
<{katwhu}>

No tattoos for me. I wouldn't be able to be buried in a Jewish cemetery.

No tattoos here. Never wanted one, never will have one. I don't care for them on others, but try to be non-judgmental.

Tattoos on normies are retarded. it used to be that when you asked someone about their tattoo they had an interesting story about war, being in a gang or prison, being a sailor, a fighter or just generally some kind of outcast, or someone close to them died and they want to remember them. The true meaning behind tattoos are the context that caused you to get them- now people who get them just want to look cool or fit in and search for some kind of image that they think can give meaning ; they have become a meaningless fashion.

There are many teaches at my kids schools with visible neck and sleeve tattoos and I cant respect them when I meet them . like its such a visible sign that you make impulsive poor choices so how the fuck can you expect to install values and knowledge on my kids.

One military tattoo that I got when I was 18. If I could go back I wouldn’t have gotten it. Not ashamed of it or anything and I actually think tattoos are cool, but they are way too mainstream now.

Back