Social Does anyone here not have any tattoos?

Does anyone here not have any tattoos?

• Total voters
1708642778300.png

CwrzpU.gif

2 half sleeves and wrist cuff and a tattoo on my foot of a foot

Me. Grew up poor and never had the money to actually get any. Any money I had went to food and basically surviving. Tattoos are still sort of a sign of privilege imo

Shoulder tatoo and inner forearm tatoo.

Id get alot more,but its pretty expensive to get the kind of work I want,and I blow my money on travel more than anything.

I have none at all, not because I dont like them, I cant think of something Id really like to be on my skin permanently.

I don't have any graffiti on my skin.

I don't see the need to try and change my perfect sherdog body with tattoos.

I don't care for tattoos on women either, I find they lose attractiveness when they get tats.

No tattoos, never pierced anything, not even circumcised.

no tattoos. not my thing.

I appreciate well done tattoos but most tattoos I see don't look good. of course, all that matters is what the people who got them think about it

No tattoos at all, though I did think about getting one when I was about 20, but my older sister talked me out of it.

Mom said, you get a tattoo and if someone is looking for you and they see said person with that tattoo, bingo there he is. Kind of stuck with me. No identifying marks, plus if you want a tattoo, just get a picture or portrait and hang it up.

Don't have any. Not that I am against it but just never had anything that made me want to permanently etched on my skin.

no tattoos for me. the body is too sacred to put an advertisement or art on it.

Back