Why do people get tattoos?

because they lack personality and it's easier to pay someone to draw something on them that looks interesting rather than be interesting themselves.

do you even sherdog, bro?

I like tattoos (some). I think tattoos on guys can look cool and have nothing against Tattoos if done properly on guys. Some girls can look sexy with tattoos. However, tattoos are against my beliefs and I find them really mannish/masculine/unattractive on women. I have only seen guys in my opinion who can pull them off. Like Brock Lesnar or many mma fighters or Marines pull off tattoos well. However, far too many skinny pale hippy white women in my city destroy their pretty skin with unsightly attention seeking, weird tattoos.

That is why I don't like tattoos and it is mostly on women since I am not attracted to men.

geeez man why all the hostility, I dont have any tattoos but if people want to get one and are not hurting anybody is not my business to criticize them

The only time Ive been close to getting a tatoo is when my wife suggested that we get our names drawn on each other (mine on her body, hers in mine) she was going to do it on her back, I was going to do it on my chest, small one, nothing big. To be honest I believe Im staying with my wife til death and if she was the one who suggested it Im pretty confident she feels the same way. Im sure some will take it as a mark of "ownership" like an animal lol (people will believe whatever they want to believe) I see it more as a mark of committment, this is how sure I am about my love and committment for you and as I said Im pretty sure thats how she feels about it too. We've never done it and we are not really pushing to do it, but meee who knows if one day we are drunk going out in Vegas and we see a tatoo shop on the side of the street we might look at each other and say "fuck it lets do it"

Tattoos are a bad idea in hindsight. I once got 100-0 tattooed on my neck after winning my 100th streetfight but then got in a payment dispute with the "artist" and ended up bringing my record to 101-0. Made the tattoo entirely obsolete at that point.

Some middle school kid with no concept of street fights just orgasmed while writing this BS

P.S.
Inside-finger tattoos. I recommend them for everyone.

Back