Who's next for Volk?

Exactly my point be happy for him, he's achieved plenty, and he's retired. I'm suggesting you may be mad because you're convinced he beats Volk yet chose to price himself out of ever getting that fight. As for what I'd say? What would you say if you won the lotto tomorrow, you can dream about it but neither's going to happen.

They said he wouldn't win the Olympics, he did . They said he wouldn't beat mighty mouse , he did.
Some said he wouldn't beat TJ, he did.
Say he couldn't defend both belts at same time, he did

CCC does a great job proving people like you wrong. He did it his whole life. I think the problem with the divisions is he left the titles to those guys would still beat today. That pisses people off who are fans of current champs. They're mad CCC is gone but would beat current champs lol. Sterling... Really?

Brandon .. come on lol.

Volk his a difficult fight but not impossible and you know it deep down inside.

Yup. Olympic champ in one of the hardest sports . UFC champion in two divisions which he defended.
His credentials so far at better than volks.

So ya, Dana pay CCC so he can become C4.
I agree with the current situation I'd give it to Triple C..... C4 sounds pretty cool n its a good win regardless of weight for Volk and I personally think that fight would be exciting and so would the build up.
WE HAVE SEEN TIME N TIME AGAIN PEOPLE GETTING TITLE SHOTS OF LESS SO DON'T GIVE ME THAT SHIIT

Hell even Giga could fight for the belt next n i wouldn't be mad, Volk said he wants to stay active n Giga is healthy n ready n proven imo, he absolutly destroyed Edson. The same Edson thats KOed Beniel and Hooker, everyone saying 1 more win is just lining up a clusterfuck at FW, let giga get it then Winner of Yair/Holloway will be next. otherwise Triple C if he's really willing or let Volk go up to LW for a rumbux.

I would like to see Henry come back but he’s not gonna win if he does. He’s been on the shelf too long now.
Didn't stop GSP from coming back a weight class higher after a layoff just to win the belt and retire?

Why can't Triple C do that?

Only logical one is winner of Holloway Yair which is going to be Max. Giga hasn't quite earned a title shot yet, needs at least one more good win. Depending on how long Ortega's gone for that could be a good match up. Triple C's retired and done nothing to warrant a title shot at 145, that shouldn't even be entertained. Lastly hypothetically speaking I think he matches up a lot better against Do Bronx then he does Poirier.
Just edited my main post to debate some of those opinions. I agree somewhat Max/yair winner, but a big chance hollaway wins n I don't think anyone wants to see a 3rd one so soon.

I think Giga has done enough due to the state of FW and no clear contenders. Refer to my main post about Triple C.

And I agree with you regarding style wise with Do Bronx/Poirier

Giga is a win away but looks good. It’s gotta be yair/max. I think Henry would do ok againgst Volk, not sure about beating Volk but I don’t see him getting steamrolled. Either way, he wouldn’t deserve an immediate shot anyway without proving the weight difference won’t be a problem. I’d triple C wants that featherweight smoke, he can earn it againgst Giga.
WELP, glad you're not Sean Shelby lmao, Triple C against Giga, kill of a potential new contender for Alex so we can get Volk/Hollaway 6 or something is your gameplan?

If Triple C comes back, he eithers get Hollaway/Ortega or Volk str8 away, GSP came back after his layoff n got a title fight str8 away a weight class above and he doesn't even have an olympic gold medal.

WELP, glad you're not Sean Shelby lmao, Triple C against Giga, kill of a potential new contender for Alex so we can get Volk/Hollaway 6 or something is your gameplan?

If Triple C comes back, he eithers get Hollaway/Ortega or Volk str8 away, GSP came back after his layoff n got a title fight str8 away a weight class above and he doesn't even have an olympic gold medal.

GSP didn’t come out of retirement to compete at LHW and they’re not giving a retired fighter a title shot straight away after what GSP did. Good thing youre not Sean Shelby due to your lack of understanding of the depth of FW.

GSP didn’t come out of retirement to compete at LHW and they’re not giving a retired fighter a title shot straight away after what GSP did. Good thing youre not Sean Shelby due to your lack of understanding of the depth of FW.
nope, he came back at middleweight (his first middleweight bout in the UFC) after a 4 year layoff and dominated the champ, before that he was dominating Welterweight.
Depth at FW? Volk, a Max whos 0-2 with the champ who keeps killing contenders, Tcity who just went to war, Jeremy who the fuck is that guy stephens, Giga on the come up, Yair about to get hype derailed AGAIN, KZ, Kattar, barboza, fricken Dan Ige?? what fuckin depth are you talkin bout? those last 3 guys are commin off loses.

The fact you even mentioned LHW is enough for me to stop debating here.
200.gif

What was so wrong about getting the Title out of Bisping's hands? GSP allowed MW to move on.

Bisping and Volk were at different stages of their careers
how so? they both were world champions in their respective divisions?
much like triple C and GSP are similar in being retired timewise and bothing retiring as champs (never lost it)

Bisping and Volk both were regarded as mediocre fighters who were not championship material, but also both of them proved the masses wrong. I could pull up countless threads on either Bisping or Volk saying they're nothing special, X fighter or Z fighter will beat them n soo on, and yet they prove haters wrong everytime. Much like Triple C has, everytime someones doubted him (olympic gold, ufc belt, 2 division champ)

I would like to see triple C at 145 unironically :p

It’s a good question. Obv Yair if he wins (or, shows up and wins).

They may have to come up with something really unique, to avoid Max 3. Like bring in Corey Nelson aka Liddell v Horn lol

Back