Media Ortega should start cutting a 'See you soon boi!' promo for Volk right about now.

dildos

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
I mean we all know Yair beat Ortega by a real fluke injury.

Ortega will kill Yair in the rematch, and Volk is going to humble Topuria really badly.

I see Volk vs Ortega 2 being the next FW title fight after this weeks fight where Volk beats Topuria and the week after where Ortega beats Yair, and considering how close Ortega was to finishing Volk in the third round twice (despite the accidental headbutt which had a significant cause of damage in the fight), and even getting the better off Volk towards the end of the fight, just sets up this rematch so well.

Ortega get your 'See you soon Boi' promo ready!

I mean we all know Yair beat Ortega by a real fluke injury.

Ortega will kill Yair in the rematch, and Volk is going to humble Topuria really badly.

I see Volk vs Ortega 2 being the next FW title fight after this weeks fight where Volk beats Topuria and the week after where Ortega beats Yair, and considering how close Ortega was to finishing Volk in the third round twice (despite the accidental headbutt which had a significant cause of damage in the fight), and even getting the better off Volk towards the end of the fight, just sets up this rematch so well.

Ortega get your 'See you soon Boi' promo ready!
I tend to think you’re right. That esoteric benefactor he asked to help his charity work, obviously funds him being a perennial contender behind the scenes. I for one, would love to see that investment finally pay off.

I tend to think you’re right. That esoteric benefactor he asked to help his charity work, obviously funds him being a perennial contender behind the scenes. I for one, would love to see that investment finally pay off.
it bout to cash in big time fren.

also may i say your av is gorgeous, but she aint got nothing on sydney sweeney...

Bro has been smoking hard on that “Ortega Pack” - someone should tell him to ease up…
dude ortega had volk nearly beat in two situions, and you think im as you say 'on that ortega pack'?

fyi, im a sydney boy like volk, he iis from the outer regions but im from the city area. but i like both fighters so much that it does deserve a rematch if volk beats topuria and ortega def should beat yair if there is no freak accident again.

so whats the go with your post? i dont understand it.

Ortega doesn't want that smoke after the first beatdown. Brother had to be carried back to his corner, and in hindsight that should've been ruled a TKO as soon as it happened.
brother ortega had volks head turned purple twice.

ref couldda stopped it either twice for ortega or once for volk.

im gonna bump this thread when ortega beats that mexi-CAN.

ill call out all the haters one by one if i can be bothered to, because really i wont since i expect ortega to beat yair easily.

im gonna bump this thread when ortega beats that mexi-CAN.

ill call out all the haters one by one if i can be bothered to, because really i wont since i expect ortega to beat yair easily.

Hope Ortega's shoulder's fixed.

Something about shoulder injuries that just seem unfixable. Nightmare injury.

No interest in watching a Volk/Ortega rematch.

I think Ortega's fight against Yair should answer a lot of questions about what he has been doing with his time since his last fight. A lot of folks in the comments are writing Ortega off, and I get why. However, I recall similar things said about him before his fight against a prime Korean Zombie and then he came out and won in very impressive fashion showing many improvements. Personally, I favor Yair over Ortega, but visions such as TS's shouldn't be ignored; MMA is a very unpredictable sport.

Back