Media Ortega should start cutting a 'See you soon boi!' promo for Volk right about now.

why the fuck would he have stopped it for ortega? Volk didnt tap,didnt go to sleep,did not verbal tap either.

sit yo ass down.
he tapped loud and clear with his feet you clown.

Had high Hope's for him but he hasn't faught in how long and did he drastically improve cause he couldnt hang with max or volk unless he woops yair I wont see him competing vs one of them

Had high Hope's for him but he hasn't faught in how long and did he drastically improve cause he couldnt hang with max or volk unless he woops yair I wont see him competing vs one of them
he was gonna finish max in the 5th and he basically beat volk.

ortega should be champ,

The promo should include Max teaching Brian how to defend punches by keeping hands up...
<NoneOfMy>
during the fight.

Ortega can't hang on the feet with Yair and Yair's guard is good enough to get up vs. Ortega who only has a couple of tricks. Ortega is lucky he's even here. He was losing to both Guida and Moicano before his 3rd round subs then he got his ass kicked on 2 of the next 4 fights.

Ortega is an underrated beast, but I think Volk's only improved since their last fight and is the type to do better in a rematch. I'm rooting for Ortega to beat that whiny little kid Yair, but that's a dangerous fight to take coming off a long layoff

Back