What's up with Chito?

TerraRayzing

Little eagle soars again
@Brown
Reaction score
I usually don't care about how the fighter behaves but this time, I gotta say that Chito is behaving a little.. awkward? Usually, it is Sean who is the awkward guy in the build up to the fight but Chito seems almost nervous? It started when Sean mentioned the DMs and he left it to Chito to tell if he wants to and Chito hasn't. I just saw his check in with DC and he was clearly hesitant about showing the messages to DC.
What do you think happened?

O’Malley’s gal must have threatened to go after child support from chito

I dont think he's optimal for this fight. Missed weight and rumors of a bad camp. I'm hoping he beats the shit out of Sean69, but all signs point to a one-sided loss

He definitely had bad cut(footage speaks for itself), at first I thought the rumors of a bad camp weren't full true since there was no real indication of that until fight week. Maybe Aljo was telling some truth there however.
I think Chito also knows that he's only getting this title shot based on his beef and 2020 win over Sean. And if he was injured, then he might of been hesitant to withdraw of the fight since there's a decent chance they wouldn't rebook it.

This is all speculation tho, it's pretty far fetched tho and we most likely won't know anything until after the bout happened.

I dont think he's optimal for this fight. Missed weight and rumors of a bad camp. I'm hoping he beats the shit out of Sean69, but all signs point to a one-sided loss
Agreed. Must be something wrong if he is getting upset about DMs. All he said was that Sean was weird and he was trying to get in his head with those DMs.

Chito with a bad camp could still outclass O'Malley. He just could have that style come fight night that Sean can't beat

Back