Is anyone else torn between Chito and Sean?

Qwerty1

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Its hard for me to cheer against Chito because as cocky as he can be he is everything I like in a fighter. Seems like a great family man and nothing has been handed to him besides this title shot lol.

Sean on the other hand is probably better for the UFC if he wins and I would probably be more excited for a Sean vs Merab fight than I would be a Chito fight.

Either way Merab probably beats both so I guess it doesn't really matter.

Pretty indifferent who wins based on who they are.

O'Malley outclasses Chito with his hands, just has to be wary of the kicks, a leg kick inflicting the nerve damage it did in their first fight is not all that common, so I favor O'Malley by decision.

Merab I sadly favor over either, he's great but he bores me and i'd rather see a more exciting champion.

O Malley would be more likable if he didnt do such stupid shit. The hair, the tattoos...hes a living bumper sticker needing attention.

If you're a great fighter, do you really need all that other shit? This is how you market....THAT brand of yours?

I gotta rewatch their fight again to make sure chito did cause the leg injury. Hes got some losses and I wonder how many of them are lanky guys.

i'd like to see chito win. my night won't be ruined if omalley wins though.

bw at one time was the most exciting division. it kind of peaked after tj bs title shot and aljo strange reign at the top.

Feel like O’Malley should be the favourite. Looking forward to the fight but mostly indifferent on who I’d like to win

Took a stab at Chito round 3,4 or 5

O'Malley has grown on me. I don't think he takes himself too seriously and he's a pretty exciting fighter.

I didn't see Strickland beating Izzy. I didn't see Leon beating Usman. I didn't see O'Malley beating Sterling or Grasso beating Shev...

In the last 20 UFC title fights (1 year and 3 days), the underdog has won 8 times and some of those have been stupid odds like Grasso and Strickland.

My head says O'Malley. But I wouldn't be shocked if we get an "and new" on Saturday.

I'm not much of a fan of either so no rooting interest. I'm curious how it goes given their last fight. Sean I expect wins it. Mostly hope its good main event.

Nope, not at all... I want to see Sideshow Bob get brutally knocked the fuck out and it would make my week if it happens.

I take solace in the fact that even if he wins this one, he can't dodge Merab forever.

I'd be happy for Chito if he wins. I have cousins that were born in Ecuador.

But I also enjoy that OMalley is a highly skilled sniper KO artist.

Hoping for a DECISIVE and violent outcome.

I’m on the fence about whether I want Chito KTFO after been toyed with for 4 1/2, or a simple walk off KO for Sean in the first 10 seconds…

I think Sean should be the favorite. Chito hasn't really changed in terms of his style. There is definitely a speed advantage for Sean. The fight was somewhat of a fluke. Chito wasn't really landing low kicks on Sean. It was Sean that threw more leg kicks than Chito. There was this stomp that Chito landed maybe once or twice. Sean rolled his ankle when he was trying to circle out.

I think the biggest factor is the cage size. They aren't going to be fighting in the Apex for this fight. Chito doesn't really have the footwork to cut Sean off in a bigger cage.

I don't see how anyone could care about either, Chito has the personality of a mug and O'Malley has an ugly mug, I just want one of them to get KTFO.

a great thing about mma is its ability to check egos, sean has it coming

Nah I like just about everything about O’Malley in the cage. Dynamic striker who holds his own in grappling tournaments. Hope he adds Chito to his highlight reel.

Its hard for me to cheer against Chito because as cocky as he can be he is everything I like in a fighter. Seems like a great family man and nothing has been handed to him besides this title shot lol.

Sean on the other hand is probably better for the UFC if he wins and I would probably be more excited for a Sean vs Merab fight than I would be a Chito fight.

Either way Merab probably beats both so I guess it doesn't really matter.

Im asking because you didnt say it - You think Chito is more cocky than Sean Omalley?

Back